Caught (R)

Let's just say that Avi isn't skilled at remembering to lock the door.

One time, your parents were spending the night at your house, as they were traveling.

That night, Avi had gotten horny, causing you to get horny, which caused the two of you to get it on.

Of course, though, Avi forgot to lock the bedroom door.

Apparently your mother didn't think about knocking and instead burst into the room, just to see you and Avi lip-locking, bare, along with him rolling his hips into you slowly.

She immediately gasped and covered her face.

Avi grabbed a blanket, throwing it over the two of you and covering you up in it.

You pulled him to lay on top of you, his member still penetrating you.

"I'm so sorry," she said, opening her eyes slowly.

"Mom... what are you doing?" you panted.

"I was just going to ask you what that noise was, but now I know. Goodnight, ____. Goodnight, Avriel."

That was only the first time.

A few days later, they were still staying at the house, and Avi got horny again, making you horny again, so you two got it on yet again.

You were on top of him, rolling your hips over his.

This time, your mom knocked on the door before entering, so you quickly pulled the sheet over the two of you, quickly laying your head down on Avi's chest.

"____?" she called, only opening the door a little.

"Yeah?" you answered.

She walked into the room.

"Can I talk to you?"

"Um... yeah," you looked up at her.

"Okay, come here," she gestured for you to follow her.

"Um..." you blushed.

She looked at you, "What's wrong?"

"I'm kinda naked..."

She raised an eyebrow.

"Prove it."

You glanced at Avi before pulling away from him and climbing out of bed.

Your entire body was shown, and while Avi was marveling over your beauty, your mother just shook her head.

**********

It was 5 years later, and you and Avi had a 4 year old daughter.

Her name was Daisy, and you and Avi had put her to bed in her room.

As you closed the door to her room, Avi lifted you up, pushing you against the wall.

His lips attacked your neck with passion, nipping and sucking in just the right places.

You were carried into the bedroom, where Avi of course didn't lock the door.

He placed you on the bed underneath him, his hands roaming your body.

You moaned at his touches, grabbing his shoulders.

Eventually, he began thrusting into you. He bent down over you and kissed your cheek as he did this.

But soon enough, the bedroom door was thrown open, and there stood your child.

Avi quickly gasped and halted his movements, lowering himself to lay on top of you.

"Mommy?" Daisy asked.

"Yes, love?" you panted.

"Is daddy hurting you?"

You quickly shook your head, "Oh, no, no, of course not. Your daddy would never hurt me."

"Why can he see you without clothes? Mommies and daddies aren't supposed to see each other in the nude."

"Um, Daisy, could you please go back to your room? We'll come tuck you in in a minute."

She nodded, walking away, closing the door.

You whacked Avi's shoulder.

He whimpered, "I'm sorry."

"Avriel, our daughter just- oh, nevermind. Just continue."

He kissed you, which was his way of saying "sorry" at the time.

He then continued his thrusts.

**********

"Goodnight, Daisy," he kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight guys," she rolled over in her bed.

Walking back to your room, you flopped onto the bed with Avi.

"I love you," you rubbed his arm.

"I love you too."

Not much happened that night, besides the fact that you conceived your son.

.