Possessive (2)

Nick practically whimpered as he walked away.

Avi whipped around, taking your hands in his own. He pressed you up against the wall carefully but firmly. He looked to his side slightly, seeing Nick watching. 

Smirking, Avi rested his hands carefully on your hips, holding you close as he pressed his lips to yours.

He kissed you for what seemed like forever, and when he finally pulled away, both of you opened your eyes, seeing your entire class circled around you.

You blushed, but suddenly everyone started clapping.

Confused, you glanced at Avi, yet he looked confused too.

"You finally got a boyfriend?!" someone asked.

You laughed, "Nah, I got a fiance."

They started screaming, as they were all happy for you.

You then excused yourself to go back home, taking Avi's hand in your own as you dragged him back out of the school.

"Well, that was an experience," he whispered.

You giggled slightly, "Yeah. It would have been great if my dumbass ex hadn't been there."

He nodded, kissing your hand like the gentleman he is.

Driving back home, you plopped yourself on the couch.

"That was enough social interaction for a few years.." you hid your face with your hands.

"Aww, baby," Avi sat down next to you, wrapping his arms around you. He pulled you into his chest, you sighed out, relaxing.

"I'm sorry about your ex.."

You shook your head, "It's fine, he did worse things to me while we were dating anyway soo...."

Avi's eyebrows furrowed, "What? What did he do to you?"

You gulped.

"Did he abuse you?"

You nodded slightly.

"Aww, I'm so sorry," he pulled you into his lap, holding you close.

"I love you, Avi."

"I love you too."

He placed his lips on yours, running his lips over your face slowly.

.