No

Coming home one day from work, you walked into your apartment, where you and your boyfriend, Cory, lived. He was an okay boyfriend, he wasn't horrible, but he wasn't necessarily good either.

You heard thumping coming from your bedroom, followed by another girl's moans. You shook your head and burst into the room. "No. No no no no. We're over, dirtbag!" you screamed, grabbing all your bags and running outside to your car. 

You didn't know where you were going, you just knew you couldn't stay there-- you just couldn't. 

Without even thinking, you quickly drove to your best friend's house-- Avi Kaplan.

You got your bags and knocked on his front door, tears streaming down your face. "____? Are you okay?"

You shook your head, walking into the house, before you walked over to his couch. You laid down and cried, not noticing as Avi slid into the spot beside you, taking you in his arms.

He got you to talk to him, and you confessed to him everything that happened. "Wow, I can't believe anyone would ever cheat on you.. you're amazing and pretty and smart," suddenly he cupped your cheeks and slammed his lips to yours. You kissed back for a moment but then pushed him away.

You slapped him across the face, leaving a red mark on his cheek.

"I'm sorry Avi, but no. I can't. Not right now."

You stood up and ran upstairs to his guest room, where you cried yourself to sleep.

When you woke up, all your bags were in the room, and you realized Avi must have brought them up for you.

**********

You were staying at Avi's, but the two of you hadn't talked in three months. Somehow you'd almost completely ignored each other.

There was one day you saw Avi on his couch, his face in his hands as he sobbed into them, but you forced yourself to not go over there and hold him.

Three months had passed, and you finally decided it was time.

He was sitting on the couch, watching Game of Thrones. You walked over to him slowly.

"Can I join you?" you asked nervously. Avi gazed up at you with hope in his eyes, "Of course."

He patted the spot beside him, and you sat down. 

After a few moments of awkward silence, he spoke up. "I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have kissed you, you had just gotten out of a relationship.."

You shook your head and cupped his cheek with your hand, "Avi, no, I'm sorry, you were being sweet, I was just rejecting your love.."

Slowly, you leaned in and attached your lips to his. Your lips drifted over his perfectly, and he gasped against your lips before kissing back, wrapping his arms around your waist. You held him close, savoring the feeling.

Avi didn't want to let you go, he wanted to feel your lips connected to his forever.

Eventually you pulled away and leaned your forehead against his. "I'm really sorry, baby, and I'd love to make it up to you," you told him, rubbing your thumb over his cheek.

You leaned in again and pressed your lips back to his, with more passion this time. After a few minutes you fulled away and leaned your head against Avi's shoulder.

"So what do you think?" you asked him.

He blushed and nodded. "Sounds good," he kissed you again passionately and bit your lip slightly.

.