*Clone (2)*

Here have some smut

"Let's go," Avi smirked.

"What?"

"Let's go make another one," he sat up,  holding on to Ben, also pulling you up.

"Okay," you smirked.

You and Avi went inside, he put Ben in his room, laying him down carefully on his bed.

You made it to your room, where he pushed you against the wall, attacking your lips with his.

You groaned a bit and he pulled away slightly, resting a finger on your lips.

"Shh, baby, we have to be quiet, our baby's sleeping."

You nodded, looking into his beautiful eyes as he grabbed your shirt, pulling you closer.

He began kissing your neck as he pulled your shirt off.

"Too many clothes," he mumbled.

You pulled off your pants, leaving you in a bra and underwear.

"You're beautiful," he kissed your collarbone, making you shiver under him.

You pulled at his shirt, "this needs to be off," you pulled it over his head.

"Much better," you ran your hand up and down his hairy chest.

He moaned at your touch, obviously wanting more.

"I thought we were supposed to be quiet..." you began grinding against him a bit, causing him to moan more.

"I love you," he mumbled, kissing your neck.

"I love you too," you stopped grinding, but you unbuttoned his pants, getting on your knees.

He smiled genuinely and ran his hand through your hair.

You pulled his pants down, tossing them to the side.

He whimpered as you massaged over his crotch though his boxers.

Pulling his boxers down, you licked up his shaft, then taking his tip in your mouth.

He groaned again, grabbing your hair before realizing and stroking your hair gently, coaxing you to come closer.

You smiled as the moaned loudly.

Pulling away, you stood up, but Avi grabbed you, tossing you onto the bed. He undid your bra and took off your underwear. He kissed your breasts lovingly, before kissing down your torso, to in between your legs.

Massaging your clit with his tongue for a few moments, he stuck two fingers inside you. Gasping, you grabbed onto his arm that was on your stomach.

"You okay?"

You nodded, leaning into the feeling.

Soon enough, he pulled away, lining his member up with your entrance.

Pushing in, you both moaned out-- you couldn't help it.

Avi thrusted for a while, but suddenly the door burst open.

"Daddy? Why are you on top of mommy?"

Avi quickly pushed all the way in you, making sure his dick couldn't be seen.

"I love her."

Avi had rested two hands over your boobs, covering them.

"Why aren't you wearing clothes," he covered his eyes, "Mommy and daddy aren't supposed to see each other naked."

Avi chuckled, "Okay, um, Ben, go to your room, we'll be there in a bit."

Ben trotted out of the room, closing the door behind him.

You slapped Avi's arm, "Why didn't you lock that door?"

He shrugged, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I forgot."

"Our son just saw us fucking, Avriel."

"Making love," Avi corrected.

"Avriel," you growled.

"I'm sorry," he kissed you softly.

"Get out of me, we have to go to Ben."

"Baby..."

"Just pull out."

Avi pulled out a bit, just before rolling his hips again, pushing into you again.

He began his thrusts again, making you the moaning mess that you were before.

"I love you," you whispered.

He kissed your lips had he rolled his hips.

Eventually, you both came and he pulled out, grabbing some wipes and wiping you up,

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too."

You went to the bathroom to clean up, but Avi just put on some clothes and went to Ben's room.

"Hey buddy."

"What just happened?"

"Nothing, you'll learn when you're older."

You made your way back into his bedroom, sitting next to Avi.

"Mommy, why was daddy eating you?"

You cocked your head, "What?"

Ben gestured to the love bites on your neck.

Blushing, you said, "No, he just loves me."

"That's true," Avi kissed your cheek.

.