His Birthday

I know his birthday was yesterday, but oh well.

You woke up and immediately smiled. It was your beautiful fiance's birthday, and you wanted it to be the best day of his life. 

Slipping out of his grasp, you made your way to the kitchen, and started making him a big breakfast, knowing he wouldn't wake up for a while. The two of you were planning on driving up to see the rest of his family, and you were going to spend the night with them.

As you were putting the bacon and eggs on the table, you heard lazy footsteps, and soon enough, you felt Avi's warm arms wrap around your waist, hugging you softly from behind.

"Good morning, baby. Happy birthday," you reached your hand up and stroked his cheek.

"Thank you sweetheart," he mumbled into your shoulder, nuzzling his head into it. You giggled and pushed him down into a chair, scooching him up to the table. He flashed you his adorable smile as you sat down across from him.

"I really appreciate this, babe. You know you didn't have to do this," he told you. "Avi, I love you. I would do this for you any day, because you're so sweet and adorable."

He chuckled, and the two of you ate. After you finished, both of you brushed your teeth and went to pack for his parents' house. 

You packed your bags, and you had a few hours to spare, so you dragged Avi to the couch, plopping him down. You climbed onto his lap and straddled his hips. "I love you," you whispered, before pressing your lips to his. He kissed back softly, bringing his hands up to cup your cheeks. You smiled into the kiss and let your hands rest on his shoulders.

Eventually, you broke the kiss, and gave him a smile, before pressing a sweet his to the crook of his neck. He chuckled slightly and pulled you off his lap, before pulling you into his side. He wrapped his arm around your shoulders, and kissed the top of your head.

"I love you too, baby," he whispered into your head, his lips still against your hair.

You giggled and leaned your head on his chest. The two of you eventually fell asleep, and woke up a few hours later.

"Avi? It's time to go," you pressed multiple kisses to his chest and shoulders, before peppering them all over his neck and face.

He eventually twitched and started moving. He woke up and smiled at you. You giggled innocently and dragged him and all your bags out to the car.

You decided to drive, as it was his birthday and he was also half-asleep. You didn't mind, though.

A few hours later, the two of you finally arrived to Avi's parents' house. He slept the whole way, so you brought the bags inside before going back for Avi. He was a heavy sleeper, so you just stood him up, slung his arm around your shoulders, wrapped an arm around his waist, and walked him into the house as he slowly woke up.

His parents laughed as he leaned on you, mumbling nonsense as he subconsciously tried to kiss your face and neck. You giggled, and he yet again subconsciously wrapped his arm around your waist, but this time he accidentally pushed you over, and he fell on top of you. 

Somehow still sleeping, he attached his lips to your neck, kissing it sweetly. You sighed and giggled. Avi's parents were watching, and they were still laughing. Eventually a love bite formed on your neck, and Avi suddenly woke up.

"Eh?" he questioned, as you blushed, as he realized he was completely on top of you.

He looked at your love bite and pressed two fingers on it, confused.

"Who did this?"

You laughed, "You did, ya weirdo."

He blushed and chuckled slightly, before pecking your lips softly. "Happy birthday Avriel!" his parents cheered.

You smiled as just jumped off you and hugged them, thanking them.

"Thank you for coming and staying with us, we missed you guys," his mother informed you.

"Of course! We love you guys," you smiled at her.

"Aww," she replied, hugging you. 

Giggling, you pulled away, and everyone ate dinner.

Later that night, you and Avi curled up in his old bed, and fell fast asleep.

.