The Morning After

A/N I couldn't remember if I already did one of these, so, here you go.

You woke up, smiling at the feeling of Avi's body wrapped under yours. You smiled as he subconsciously pulled you closer into him. 

You smiled more at his messy hair, which was all messed up because of the night before. You moved slightly, to your own side of the bed, curling up in a ball, and cringing slightly as your nether regions were sore. You wanted to give him some space, in case he wanted it.

After a few seconds, you got cold, and sighed, until Avi curled himself around you, wrapping his arms around your waist, before pressing a kiss to your hair. Smiling, you turned around in his arms, pulling the blankets over the two of you more. 

He pulled you as close as you could get to him (without him actually being INSIDE you), and he pressed his forehead to the top of your head. You sighed in content, pressing a kiss to his chest.

'I love you,' he whispered, and you smiled.

'I love you too, babe, you're adorable,' you responded, and moved yourself up, so your face was up, and your foreheads were leaning against each other.

You kissed his lips, sweetly, as if thanking him for the night before.

He smiled as you pulled away, and he rolled, so he was on top of you. You giggled as he started peppering kisses all along your collarbone and neck. He then stopped, and just buried his head in your neck, making you smile.

Avi was so sexy, yet so adorable at the same time. You wanted the world to know that he was yours. You wrapped your arms around his waist, holding him to you, never wanting him to leave.

Eventually he rolled off of you, and stood up, jumping out of bed. You whimpered, not wanting him to leave. He just chuckled, putting on his boxers, as he handed you some underwear and one of his shirts.

You put on the clothing, and stood up to follow him, as he had already gone downstairs. You cringed yet again at the burning sensation that occurred in your lower regions as you moved. Sighing, you walked out of the room, only to be grabbed by Avi, who had hidden from you, and he threw you over his shoulder, walking downstairs.

'You're adorable,' you laughed.

'But you're cuter,' he told you, and you shook your head.

'Avi you have no idea how cute and precious you are,' you said to him.

He simply laughed and shook his head.

'Babe, you're the cute one,' he stated.

You sighed, 'Fine, you can have your way, but I still think you're cuter,' you said, pouting.

He chuckled, 'See? You're adorable even when you're pouting."

You sighed, and he simply wrapped his arms around your waist from behind.

'Sweetheart, I love you,' he rested his chin on top of your head.

'I love you, baby.'

He moved your hair, and pressed his lips to your neck sweetly, before peppering kisses all over, as you began making breakfast for the two of you. 

A/N I need to know something. Guys, should I upload every other day, and make these more thought-out and longer, or do you guys want me to continue uploading every day, and just have the chapters slightly shorter, like this one? 

Please reply!

-A

.