Study

You and Avi were in your room at college, as you were roommates, and he suddenly began kissing your neck quite passionately.

"Baby.. we need to study," you almost whimpered into him.

He shook his head slightly before pulling away from your neck, just to kiss the corner of your mouth gently, before pressing his lips to yours. 

You smiled and leaned more into the kiss. Your hands moved to hold his curly hair, your fingers tangling in it.

"Babe, I love you, but we need to study.." you broke the kiss briefly.

He sighed, "I'd rather study your body," his hands roamed your torso, dipping underneath your shirt as he moved them to cup your breasts carefully.

"I love you Avi."

"I love you too, I'd love to show you," he nestled his head in the crook of your neck, before pressing his lips back to yours.

You moaned into his touch before wrapping your legs around his waist, pulling you into him.

He moved his hands so they were holding you to him.

"Can we study?" you asked, pouting your bottom lip.

"Can I study your body first?" he asked, also pouting his lip.

You thought for a moment, but then you sighed, laughing slightly.

"Yeah."

A/N I'm sorry, but these are going to start being more like imagines, I'm sorry I'm just kinda losing interest and ideas..

.