Not Just A One Night Stand (2)

AHHH HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE MOST GORGEOUS MAN

He pulled you into his lap, hugging you softly.

You blushed, and kissed his cheek. 

"I'm sorry my mom saw you naked," you whispered.

He simply chuckled, "Babe, it's not your fault. I was the one with the idea to come back here and, you know."

You smiled at him, and pressed your lips to his. This time, it didn't escalate to any level, but it also didn't fall flat. Perfect.

You wrapped your hands around his neck gently, the two of you indulged in the kiss.

He kissed back, giving the kiss a little movement. 

Your lips moved in sync, and he held you tightly against him.

Eventually he broke the kiss, and pressed one to your forehead.

He smiled at you. 

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"We should head to bed soon, it's getting pretty late."

He nodded, "We need to shower before bed, though. We're kinda gross.."

Smiling, you nodded in agreement, and got up off his lap, grabbing towels as he already stripped and got in the shower.

You chuckled and stripped down yourself, getting in behind him. You wrapped your arms around his waist, holding his toned, muscular body against yours. Smiling, he placed his hands on yours, holding them against him.

He turned around in your arms and kissed the top of your head, plopping some shampoo on it. Giggling, you rubbed the shampoo into your hair, as he was doing the same to his own. You rubbed his back and torso with soap, cleaning him, was also feasting your eyes with his beauty. 

You smiled as he washed your back, shoulders, and stomach. Suddenly he grabbed your butt and giggled adorably.

"You're such a weirdo," you told him, wigging out of his grasp.

"What? I just love your butt.. It's cute.."

You laughed at his remark, and hugged him, and you then grabbed his own butt, causing him to gasp.

"See? I'm also a weirdo, now we're even," you leaned up, pressing a kiss to his lips.

He laughed and the two of you finished up in the shower, drying yourselves off and putting on pajamas. Yes, he had pajamas in your closet.

You collapsed onto the bed, exhausted from everything that had gone down that day.

Avi chuckled and climbed in next to you, pulling you onto his chest. He stroked your hair and back comfortingly, causing you to drift into slumber. 

He watched you as you slept-- not in a creepy way, but in a sweet, loving, caring way.

Pressing a kiss to your head, he nuzzled his head in your shoulder, holding you close, and fell asleep, you in his arms. He just loved taking care of you.

.