Texting

You had a crush on the cute bass in choir. He always seemed so shy.  You would watch him every day, just glancing at his pretty face every so often.

You followed him on Instagram, and you wanted to know more about him. You opened up instagram and looked at his profile.

It didn't say much. You decided to dm him.

'Hey, it's ____ from choir, do you know when our project is due?'

He read it and responded a few minutes later.

'Yeah, it's due on Friday.'

You smiled to yourself, 'Thank you, Avi. What's your favorite song we're singing?'

'Oh i'd have to say Fields and Pier, what's yours?'

'Oh, mine is Fields and Pier too!' 

The two of you texted every day for months, and eventually got to know each other better.

'Hey hot stuff, want to go to a movie later?' you asked.

'of course, pretty thing.'

You giggled at his response.

It was pretty obvious Avi was getting a crush on you, and you knew you had a crush on him as well, like, who doesn't?

You met up with Avi later that day, your parents driving you to his house so you could pick him up.

"Hey, Avi," you greeted.

"Hey, ____," he pulled you into a hug.

You smiled, hugging him back.

You lead him out to your parents car, getting in the backseat with him.

"Hi, you must be Avi," your mom greeted.

"Yes, ma'am."

She smiled at him. Your dad dad stayed home, as he had need to get to work.

"Have fun, you two," your mom dropped you off.

"Thank you, mom!"

Avi took your small hand in his own large one and walked into the theater. He bought the tickets, even though you told him you could buy your own. He did let you buy the popcorn, though.

You walked into theater #4, where your movie was showing, and sat in the back.

The movie was slight horror, but you were a wimp, so you pulled your knees to your chest and leaned your head against Avi's shoulder.

He chuckled slightly, wrapping his arm around your shoulders.

You leaned into him, and at the next jumpscare, you whimpered, so he moved the arm rest up, allowing you to cuddle closer.

Eventually with all the jumpscares, you couldn't handle it, and just buried your face in his chest. He didn't mind, and instead just pulled you closer.

You smiled and wrapped your arm around his waist, not even moving away.

Soon enough you noticed him looking down at you, and you looked up at him, he leaned down, placing his soft lips on your own.

Your eyes closed at you moved your hands up around his neck, holding him close.

He pulled your waist close, kissing you softly.

"Wow," he said, pulling away slightly.

"I know right?" you responded.

.