Other Girls

You and Avi held hands as you walked through the mall. It was nothing unusual, the two of you were just having a little shopping date.

Of course, there were always the other girls who would look at you with jealousy, but you would always try to brush it off, happy that the man was yours.

Once in particular, a seemingly 21 year old girl walked up to Avi in a sexual way and leaned towards him, smirking a bit.

"Let's go to the bathroom.. I think you'd enjoy that."

Avi furrowed his eyebrows, "I'm sorry ma'am, I'm not into you."

She rolled her eyes, "Yeah right, all guys are into me. Guys love me."

Avi rolled his eyes, "Not me. I have a girlfriend and I am very happy with her. I love her so much."

"I could treat you better," she touched his shoulder, "I'm sure I'm better at sucking dick."

Avi rolled his eyes, pulling away from her.

"I have a freaking girlfriend, I don't like you," he pulled you closer.

"Hey, are you good at sucking dick?" She asked you snobbishly.

You shrugged, "I don't know," you looked up at Avi, who happened to be looking down at you, "Am I?" You asked him.

He smirked, "Oh yeah you are," he kissed your cheek.

"Honey, you know you don't deserve him," she said.

"Neither do you," you tightened your grip on Avi's hand and pulled him away, annoyed with this girl.

The girl followed.

"Will you leave us alone?" You glared at her.

"Ugh, at least let me get this dude's number."

"I'm not giving you my number. Goodbye," Avi said, quickly leaving the mall with you.

"I'm sorry, baby," he sighed, kissing your lips as you got in the car.

"I hate dealing with people like that."

He nodded.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too," you placed your lips upon his, holding him to you with your hand on the back of his head.

.