When They Find Out (3)

From that moment, fans began recognizing you and Avi in public, asking personal questions, and wanting pictures.

Sometimes, though, there were "fans" that didn't support you two.

"Avi!!" Some 25 year old girl ran up to the two of you, shrieking.

You laughed as she stared right into Avi's eyes.

Jumping into his arms, she hugged him tightly, but he didn't pull his hand away from yours.

She looked at the two of you still holding hands and sighed, rolling her eyes.

"Avi, I'm your #1 fan, but when you said  that you two were dating, it just broke my heart."

Avi got out of her grasp, pulling you to his side.

"Why did it break your heart?"

"You deserve better."

He rolled his eyes, "____, is the best I could get. I love her with all my heart. You clearly aren't my #1 fan if it broke your heart that I'm happy."

She sighed and turned around, leaving.

Another fan, a bit younger, walked up to you and Avi just then.

"I'm sorry she said that... she obviously doesn't love you as much as she says she does if she doesn't love who you love."

"Thank you," Avi offered this girl a hug.

She smiled, wrapping her arms around him.

After a few seconds they let go of each other and this girl placed a hand on your shoulder.

"You two are so cute. I ship it," she whispered to you.

You giggled and she smiled before walking away.

"This day has been eventful," Avi chuckled.

You nodded, leaning into him, "Can we go home?"

"Of course, love."

**********

"I will love you forever, no matter what anyone thinks," Avi kissed your cheek.

"Aw, I love you. You're so sweet."

He chuckled putting his hands on your hips.

You cupped his cheeks with your hands, pulling his face down to kiss him.

Smiling into that kiss, when you broke away, you both grinned happily.

.