Anger

You came home one day, pissed off, and you didn't even know why.

Okay, let's be honest. You knew why.

These really annoying girls were flirting with Avi, and even though he kept you by him, they would still send you glares, as if they were trying to compete with you for him.

Luckily, Avi didn't flirt back, thank God. Instead, he walked away, wrapping an arm around your waist, as he knew they were still watching.

You thought back to earlier that day. You were standing with Avi, as he smiled down at you. Suddenly, these two obnoxious-looking blondes walked up to him, twirling their hair.

"Wow, you look so hot... I wonder what you look like under those clothes.." One of them said. 

Avi raised his eye brows as she reached out to touch his chest. He backed up slightly, pushing her hand away from him.

"Um.." He replied.

"Shhh... Baby, don't worry. I'll go easy on you, as I know your sensitive.." The other one said, trying to be seductive.

You could tell Avi was not into this at ALL, as he glanced down at you, widening his eyes.

He didn't like it when people treated him as if he was less than... He was a pretty dominant man, never forcing you into anything, but you both knew where you both stood in your relationship, as you being the submissive one.

You leaned up, kissing his cheek.

"Ugh," The first girl scoffed, while the other rolled her eyes.

The first one leaned closer to him, trying to kiss him, as he pushed her away gently.

"Please don't touch me.." He stated.

The second one smirked at him, while the other glared at you.

"Hey. Don't bring her into this. She didn't do anything to you. ____ is my fiance, and you could never match her, so just back off," Avi stated proudly.

You blushed slightly, and wrapped an arm around his waist.

"I love you," You whispered.

"I love you too," He whispered back.

Avi leaned down, kissing your forehead softly. 

The first girl suddenly pushed you, you almost falling onto your butt, but Avi caught you, lifting you up.

"She is so ugly, she doesn't even deserve you!" She yelled.

"Security!" Avi called.

Suddenly, Austin appeared, and escourted them out.

You sighed as Avi was holding you, bridal style.

The rest of PTX watched as he carried you back outside, deciding it had been a day.

You got very mad on the drive back home, thinking of how much those girls violated both you and Avi.

Avi could tell. 

"Sweetheart, are you okay?" He asked calmly.

You sighed out loudly.

"How can some of your 'fans' be so rude?! I love you so much Avi, nothing could ever come between us, but dammit!"

Avi sighed, as you both got out of the car.

"I'm so sorry sweetheart. My true fans support us, and this relationship just shows how many true fans actually love me."

You nodded, still mad and stressed.

When you and Avi got inside the house, he let you rant to him for half  an hour, until you finally broke.

He knew that you shouldn't be touched when you're that angry, so he sat on the other couch.

You let out your final sentence before you lost it, and starting crying, your emotions getting the best of you.

Avi practically leaped off the couch, going to where you were on the couch, and gathering you up into his arms. He lifted you up, carrying you to your bedroom.

He laid you down, wiping your tears.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart," He told you, wrapping his body around yours.

"I love you so much, Avi."

You wrapped your arms around his torso, and he cuddled into you, knowing that both of you need it.

You just laid with each other for a while, until he sat up, and crawled over you.

He peppered kisses all over you face, before connecting your lips, kissing you softly.

Avi also knew that you loved the feeling of his weight on top of you, so he laid down on top of you gently, still kissing you.

"I love you so much, baby," He whispered.

You hummed in agreement, nodding your head.

He then buried his face in your neck, scratching you slightly with his beard.

You giggled slightly, and wrapped your arms around his waist, rubbing his back soothingly.

Avi eventually fell asleep on top of you. His weight didn't hurt you, as he wasn't really a 'big' guy.

Height-wise, of course. [;)]

You loved it when he was on top of you, as all his warmth went directly into you, and it was really comforting, especially since you were always really cold.

You fell asleep, the movements of his chest being very calming.

A/N I actually almost didn't write today, but then I was like, 'But it's like one of my goals to write everyday,' So then I was like, 'fine,' and wrote this.

It's not too long, but not short either, so.. 

Enjoy it.

-A

.