When They Find Out

Waking up one morning, you heard your phone blowing up due to so many notifications.

Picking it up, Avi yawned and sat up, looking at you tiredly.

Apparently, Scott and Mitch had posted a pic, and you and Avi were cuddling in the background of it.

You had gotten 600 follow requests and were tagged in about 1,000 pics.

You sighed, chuckling and laying back down next to Avi.

"What is it?" Avi wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you closer.

"We're cuddling in the background of a scomiche picture and your fans found me."

He raised an eyebrow, "Wow, they're good. My fans are pretty smart."

"Are we going to tell them about us?"

He kissed your neck, "I don't know... eventually we will. I promise."

You smiled, relaxing in his arms.

**********

A few months later, you woke up again to the sound of your phone blowing up.

"Ugh," you whined, grabbing your phone.

Avi groaned, grabbing your hips and trying to pull you closer to him.

"More of your fans. Scomiche exposed us again."

This time, you were kissing in the pic.

The fans were going extra-crazy, as they found this proof of your relationship.

"Avi... I think it's time.."

He hugged your torso, "Hm?"

"I think it's time for us to come out about our relationship. The fans know."

He sighed, "I want to protect you... My last girlfriend left after we came out about our relationship because my fans were crazy about it..."

"Avi, I'm not like your last girlfriend. I will never leave you."

You stroked his cheek gently.

"I love you."

Imma do a part 2 tomorrow

.