*All About You*

You were in the kitchen, washing dishes, when suddenly your husband wrapped his arms around your waist, tracing your sides.

"Avi... whatcha doing?" you asked, trying to concentrate.

He simply began kissing your neck, his hands dipping under your shirt.

You couldn't focus with the feeling he was giving you.

"Avi, are you horny? If you want a blowjob, just wait a minute, let me finish the dishes."

He shook his head against you. "No, love. I want this to be all about you. I want to treat you," he kissed your neck.

You shuddered, finishing up the dishes.

He lifted you up and sat you on the counter, standing in between your legs. His arousal was very evident as he began to slightly grind against you.

"I," he whispered between kisses, "Love you so much."

You groaned out and wrapped your legs around his waist.

The bassman lifted you up, kissing you as he grinned and carried you to the bedroom.

As Avi laid you down on your bed, he kissed you slowly and passionately for a moment.

"____ Kaplan, do you give me permission to make love to you?"

"Of course," you smiled at him with a lust- and love- filled stare.

He grinned and kissed your neck gently, his beard tingling your throat and chest.

"You're so soft," he muttered as he caressed your stomach, causing a low moan to erupt from deep in your throat.

"I love you," you whispered as his warm body and lavishing touches- the sweet sensations which brought you into euphoria.

"I love you too, baby girl, and I always will," he kissed your lips gently.

Soon enough, his hands unzipped your pants, sliding them from your hips and down your legs. As he kissed down your body, you grabbed his shirt, making him take his hands off you as he let you pull it up and over his head.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" Avi asked as he pulled your shirt from your body, immediately caressing your chest gently.

"Every day," your eyes drew closed as he took a nipple into his mouth, pleasuring you ever-so-sweetly, "Oh god, Avi," you moaned.

Avi smiled and planted kisses on each of your breasts.

He then moved down, where he pulled your underwear off and went to work, massaging and rubbing until you reached your peak, when he then inserted a finger inside your shaking body.

This only made you moan more, where he then began rocking two fingers in and out of you.

"A-Avi, I can't-"

You reached your climax a second time, and Avi smiled in satisfaction and kissed your lips in response.

Slowly sitting up, you kissed Avi's furry jawline for a moment, before trailing a line of kisses down his chest, to his torso, then to his pants. Unzipping them, you attempted to pull them from his hips, but his arousal was holding them tight to his body.

"Um, Av, could you pull your pants off? I don't want to hurt you..."

He chuckled, his sweet laugh filling your ears. "Of course."

He somehow maneuvered himself so he could pull the jeans off easily, and you smirked. Running your hands down his body, you massaged him through his boxers, which caused him to grip your hips quite roughly.

"I...I-" he panted, trying to catch his breath, "Please... don't tease me, baby."

You kissed his lips gently. "As you wish, my dear." You pulled his boxers down, causing your face to crack a smile of satisfaction when his large erection popped up.

Pushing him onto his back, he put a pillow behind his head, slightly sitting up as you took his member into your hand, squeezing a bit before beginning to stroke it, your small hand barely able to wrap around him completely.

After a few strokes- followed by a few groans from Avi, he spoke up. "Wait- no- baby, this is supposed to be about you... get off me, this isn't supposed to be about me, I'll be fine." He began to sit up further, you refusing to let go of him.

"Babe, let go," he looked at you expectantly.

You didn't let go. Instead, you lowered your head down, still making eye contact with the bass, and you then took him into your mouth. His body basically shuddered as you pleasured him- his face contorting, his eyebrows furrowing, and his hips thrusting up every so often involuntarily.

Just before he came, you decided to be a dick and pull away from his dick.

He whimpered, looking at you with puppy eyes. Rolling your own eyes at him, you did the only thing your mind could comprehend doing. You threw one leg over his hips, causing you to straddle him. You then lowered yourself onto his rock-hard member, throwing your head back in the process. The low moan that escaped his lips was earth-shaking, and he began to thrust into you as you ground into him.

"I love you," you whispered into Avi's ear, holding onto his shoulders as his hands guided your hips.

"I love you too," he kissed you gently, sweetly, as if he was savoring every last moment.

**********

He lifted you up gently, placing your tired, sweaty body next to his own on the bed. Grabbing a tissue, he wiped you up before throwing it in the trash. Crawling into bed next to you, he wrapped his body around yours, which was simply one of the many ways he showed you his love. "I will love you for eternity," he muttered, not quite meaning for you to hear.

"I will love you forever, Avi," you whispered, kissing his lips yet again.

So this is the last chapter of this book.

Wow, I honestly never thought I'd see the day.

When I began this work, it was originally just me, attempting to put together literature and something I love. Throughout the 'journey' of this one-shot book, I have made one truly amazing friend, breeoc97 and thank you so much to my amazingly funny commenters, who truly brighten my day.

Over this time, I have learned quite a few things.

1. Quality doesn't have anything to do with the word count (this one was about 900 words). Quality should not be dictated by other people. You should be proud of what you create, as long as you're happy with the outcome.

2. Don't let anyone bring you down. Now, I never got any 'hate' or anything, but I know there are many authors out there who get so much criticism for the smallest things, but as long as you enjoy your work, it shouldn't matter what others think.

3. Keep trying. I have had many Wattpad accounts before this, and this is by far the most successful one. Why is that, you may ask? (you probably don't care but whatever just read my boring author's not) It's because I kept trying- and I'm still trying. (okay for those people who don't read this book and only read my other ones it probably seems like I gave up, I've been focused on only this book for a long time)

4. Writing smut is weird. Okay but it seriously takes me 8,000 years to write one smut scene because generally, most smut is basically the same thing and smut writers are like "wait is this too repetitive?"

5. You should follow me. *shrugs*

6. You should read my new one-shot book, Avriel Benjamin Kaplan One-Shots, as by the time you're reading this, it has already been uploaded.

7. If you want to be friends, just message me, I'm nice. My irl friends fine me funny *flips hair*

Thank you all for reading. I really, truly, do appreciate it. :)

.