Birthday Party

You woke up to the feeling of Avi kissing your neck softly. "Happy birthday, sweetheart. I love you so much," He whispered into your hair.

You smiled, nuzzling into his chest.

He pulled you completely onto him, so he could cuddle into you even more.

The way your bodies fit together perfectly made a shiver go up your spine.

Avi smiled, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"I love you too, Avi."

"Today will be all about you," He whispered into your ear.

You smiled.

He lifted you up, and carried you downstairs, you giggling as he sat you down at the kitchen table.

Avi then made you food as you watched him, and he then brought it over to you.

"Thank you, babe," You told him, as you both ate.

**Later that day**

You and Avi had put on onesies, and he cuddled you for hours, every so often initiating make out sessions.

"I love you.. So much," He told you, after kissing you for 5 minutes straight.

You simply giggled, as you guys were waiting for the rest of PTX to show up... In their onesies.

You had told them to not get you any gifts, and after much begging, you convinced them not to.

"Hey!" Kirstie yelled, running up to hug you.

All the sudden, Avi came up behind you, hugging your waist after you separated from Kirstie, and everyone else came around you and Avi in a big group hug.

"I love you guys so much!"

"We love you too!"

Suddenly, Avi picked you up, carrying you back into the living room, as everyone else watched and followed.

Avi pressed a kiss to your neck, placing you back on the ground.

Everyone 'awwed'.

You blushed, while Avi just chuckled.

You all talked for hours and hours, until you started playing truth or dare.

"So, ____, has Avi fucked you yet?" Mitch asked, and you blushed profusely, while Avi nervously smiled.

"Mitchell!" Kevin shrieked.

Everyone started giggling.

You looked at Mitch, and nodded slightly.

"OOOOOOH!" He shrieked.

You giggled, your face tomato red, as Avi pulled you into his chest by the back of your neck.

"So, Avi, ____, you guys aren't virgins?"

Now Avi's face became red.

You both shook your heads.

"Well, Mitch, are you a virgin?"

Mitch suddenly stopped, and looked down, then at Scott.

You practically gasped.

"Oh my gosh, Scomiche is real! I ship it so hardcore!"

"Oh no," Kevin mumbled, hiding his face in his hands.

Kirstie walked over to him, "It's okay, Kev. I can cuddle with you tonight."

Kevin simply smiled at her.

Avi then stood up, and left to go get two more mattresses, as you were all somehow going to sleep in the living room.

You were just going to sleep on top of Avi on the couch.

Avi got on the couch, pulling you onto his chest, and you fell asleep as soon as he wrapped his arms around you.

*****

The next morning you woke, still on Avi, but you look over and see Scott and Mitch kissing, Scott hovering over Mitch.

You slapped your hand over your mouth, and they jumped, looking at you.

"You guys are literally everything," You told them.

"Nah, you guys are literally everything," Mitch said, pointing to you and Avi.

You look up, seeing Avi smiling down at you.

He kissed your nose.

"See?"

A/N I know this is still short, but I'm just trying to get these longer than 400 words, and this is 550 words...

-A

.