Weak (2)

Avi lifted you out of the bath after he got out himself, and wrapped the both of you up in one big towel. "You don't make me weak, baby, you make me strong."

He whispered into your head, before pressing a kiss to the top of it. You smiled, burying your face in his chest. You tightened your grip on his shoulders, jumping up into his arms, wrapping your legs around his hips. 

He chuckled as you nuzzled your face into the crook of his neck.

"I love you," he whispered as you slowly peppered kisses all over his neck.

"I love you too," you whispered, pulling away from his neck. He smiled at you as you pressed your lips to his, kissing him slowly and romantically.

He kissed back gently, and held you close to him. 

Walking out of the bathroom, Avi carried you to the bedroom and laid you down on the bed. You immediately covered yourself in the blankets, as the two of you were still bare. He chuckled as he threw the towel on the floor, fully revealing his whole body, and he crawled into bed next to you. 

You smiled as he wrapped his strong arms around your body, holding you close.

"My precious snowflake," he mumbled, pressing his lips to yours. He kissed you softly, running his hands over your stomach.

You smiled as he pulled away from your lips, pressing them to your neck. He kissed your neck gently, his beard tickling it slightly. You groaned slightly as he bit it gently, but he then replaced it with kisses.

He kissed down your neck, biting down on your collarbone, before moving lower..

Eventually he pulled away, and you blushed, cupping his cheek with your hand. You wrapped the hand around his neck and pulled his lips to yours, kissing him softly.

"I love you," you pulled away.

A/N I didn't have any ideas, so here's a super-short cuddle chapter.

.