Christmas Day

Your POV

You woke up to the feeling of Avi pressing gentle kisses to the back of your neck. You smiled and sighed. You loved this man so much, and he loved you just as much.

You started squirming a little, accidentally rubbing your butt against his front. He breathed in a shuddered breath, and you turned to look at him. He was blushing, and you just smirked.

You leaned up to kiss him, and he kissed you back gently, pulling you onto his lap, and resting his hands on your hips.

"You're so beautiful," He started, and you blushed, "I just can't believe you're mine."

You kissed his nose, "I love you so much, you're the hottest man I have ever laid eyes on," You said, and this time, he blushed.

You giggled and he pressed his lips back to yours. He pulled you closer by your neck, deepening the kiss. He smiled and broke the kiss.

"Merry Christmas," He whispered to you.

"Merry Christmas, babe."

All of the sudden, Avi's eyes lit up, and he jumped up, you in his arms. You giggled as he ran through the house.

He gently sat you on the couch, in your nicely decorated living room.

Avi grabbed his present for you and excitedly handed it to you. You laughed at his cuteness, and opened it up.

You saw the prettiest necklace, almost as pretty as your wedding ring. You smiled and hugged him. "I love it! I love you!" You said excitedly.

You stood up and handed him his gift. Avi opened it up to see a pregnancy test. His eyes lit up as he examined it. "Y-You're pregnant?" He stuttered.

You nodded and smiled. Avi took you into his arms and held you tightly. "You will be the best dad ever," You told him.

He ended the hug, and leaned in to kiss you passionately. His lips lingered on yours, and he pressed your foreheads and noses to each other's. "Thank you for the best Christmas present ever."

A/N Sorry for the short chapter. Merry Christmas!