*Shower*

Smut warning.

It was getting late. You were sitting at the kitchen table, reading a book, but suddenly you felt arms drape around your neck and shoulders, and kisses being peppered against the back of your neck.

You sighed into the feeling, reaching back to stoke Avi's cheek and beard softly. This only encouraged him, though, and he began teasingly kissing and sucking at your neck.

You let out a soft moan, and Avi pulled away, proud of himself.

"Want to go take a shower, baby?" He asked, gazing into your eyes.

You nodded slightly, blushing, as he pulled you into his arms, carrying you into the bathroom.

He kissed your lips softly, setting you back on the ground. He turned on the shower, waiting for it to get warm.

Avi took his clothes off in .2 seconds, which made you raise an eyebrow, but you began blushing again when he kissed your neck, and started to pull your shirt over your head.

You broke the kiss, letting him remove it. 

"I love you," You whispered.

"I love you too, sweetheart."

He unbuttoned your jeans, pulling them off you, throwing them to the floor. You blushed, smiling at him as he reached behind you, undoing your bra. 

Avi pulled it off you, smiling at the sight of your breasts.

He smiled, and started kissing down your chest. One hand held you to him, while the other gently massaged one boob, while he began kissing and licking the other.

Slight moans left your mouth as he kept doing this. 

You loved when he would show you affection like this.

He then switched, but pressed you against the wall, grinding into you softly, before grazing his other hand along your stomach, before dipping it into your underwear, making you gasp in pleasure.

You moaned yet again, slightly louder, as he palmed you teasingly.

In a burst of courage, you pushed him away slightly, and pulled your underwear down, before coming closer to him, pushing him against the bathroom counter, running your hands over his torso, slowly bringing them down lower. He raised an eyebrow as you began playing with the elastic of his boxers, before pulling them down.

Smiling, you removed them, throwing them to the floor, and bending down on your knees, beginning to stoke Avi slowly, teasingly, just he did to you.

"Mm," Avi moaned out, making you smile.

You then pulled away, and just jumped into the shower. Avi chuckled following you.

You put shampoo in your hair, Avi doing the same to his own, before he took your body wash, making a lather in his hands, and started washing your back and torso, as you were facing away from him. 

His hands slowly traveled lower and lower, until he was just rubbing his hands on your butt.

Suddenly, Avi came close to you, and you felt his member up against your butt.

You blushed.

"I love you, ____."

"I love you too, Avi."

You washed the shampoo out of your hair, as he did the same, and conditioned it.

When you both rinsed everything out of your hair, he pressed you up against the wall of the shower.

"You're my everything," He whispered between kisses.

Suddenly, his hand reached down, rubbing your clit. 

You gasped, arching your back against him.

"I love you," He added.

Avi kissed down your neck and chest for a while, then you felt his member up against your entrance.

"Avi p-please.." You whimpered.

He bit your earlobe softly.

"Of course, baby."

Just then, Avi thrusted inside you. You shrieked in pain and pleasure, as he pulled out slightly, just to push back in.

"I'm sorry babe, I'll be more gentle."

Avi went slowly, before making his way up to the correct speed.

You felt your stomach begin to tighten, you knew your orgasm was coming.

"A-Avi.." You whimpered.

He felt your walls tighten around him, causing him to also reach his peak.

You moaned in sync, as he pulled out, pulling you into a hug, kissing your cheek.

He turned off the shower, wrapping a big towel around the two of you.

Avi knew you were always extremely tired after sex, so he practically carried you to the bed, giving you underwear and a t-shirt.

He put them on you himself, also putting sweatpants on himself.

You were almost asleep by the time he was done putting his sweats on, and he crawled into bed next to you, cradling you in his arms, as he pulled you onto his chest.

"I love you baby. Thank you for letting me call you my wife."

You hummed in response, falling into a deep sleep.

A/N Hope you enjoyed.. I should me starting the other fanfic this weekend, and I'll work on it a lot this week.

-A

.