*Darkness*

Smut warning.

"I need you so badly," he whispered into your ear, resting his hands on your ear.

The two of you were at Scott's party, and you knew he wouldn't notice if you left, because there were so many people.

You turned around and smirked at him, "You need me? How badly?" You asked.

You saw the darkness in his eyes take over, as he pressed you against the counter, his body forcefully against yours. You could feel his excitement.

"This much.."

You moaned quietly as he attacked your neck with his lips.

He then kissed your lips passionately, almost roughly, and then dragged you outside the house, driving home quickly.

You got home quickly, and he lifted you up into his arms, carrying you to the door, not breaking the kiss he started, and slammed it closed, locking it, once you got inside.

He carried you upstairs, kissing you passionately again, and he pressed you up against the wall.

Avi kissed you deeply, exploring your mouth with his tongue. He lifted your shirt over your head, running his hands over your breasts, attacking them with his mouth, making you moan.

You pulled his shirt over his head, and he threw it to the floor, pulling his pants down, then pulling yours down.

His hand reached down, playing with your clit slowly, making you moan even more.

You reached down, palming him through his boxers, and he growled deeply into your ear.

"I need to be inside you," he whispered deeply, causing you to shudder.

He lifted you up, tossing you onto the bed, crawling over you seductively.

You whimpered, reaching up to grab his neck, pulling it down, kissing Avi slowly.

He pulled away, holding your hands above your head and slamming into you roughly, causing you to cry out in pain. He took one of his hands, and rubbed your cheek softly.

Eventually, you reached your peak, tightening around him, as he kept going, soon reaching his own, and he came deep inside you.

"I love you," he whispered, sweating, and he pulled out slowly.

You were shaking, and he felt sorry for you, knowing that that time was quite rough.

He took you into his arms, lifting you up, carrying you into the bathroom.

He put you in the bathtub, after filling it with warm water, and climbed in behind you.

He kissed your shoulder gently, lightly pecking the hickies he had left on your neck.

You almost fell asleep in his arms, but he then began washing your back, and himself.

When you were both clean, and not sweaty anymore, he lifted you out of the bath, drying you off, and didn't even bother to put clothes on either of you before changing the bed sheets and carrying you back to bed.

Avi kissed you slowly and softly, before pulling you on him, and you falling asleep on his chest as he placed a kiss in your hair.

A/N I'm sorry I don't know what I just wrote.. It just came to me.

-A

.