Horny (PG-13)

Avi had been at work at day, and you missed him.

In more than one way.

You didn't really know why, but you were just really horny all day, and you just so happened to he thinking of Avi.

Eating your lunch, you thought of Avi.

Taking a casual nap, you thought of Avi.

Eating your afternoon snack, you thought of Avi.

Eating your 14th afternoon snack, you thought of Avi.

About have your 2nd afternoon nap, you thought of Avi, but suddenly...

The front door opened.

You quickly sat up, rushing to the door.

Avi's eyes were wide as he took off his shoes.

You smiled and pressed your lips to his, your hands burying themselves in his hair, kissing him passionately.

He instantly kissed back with the same amount of passion, because guys are horny about 90% of the time.

Your tongue ran along his bottom lip and he pulled away.

"Babe... you okay?" he smirked, raising an eyebrow.

"Avi, I need you," you grabbed the collar of his shirt.

He grinned, lifting you up. You wrapped your legs around his hips, kissing him as he pressed you against the wall, grinding against you faintly.

You were then carried to the bedroom.

**********

"Love," Avi woke you up. The two of you had fallen asleep promptly after your "activities."

"Hm," you reached up, your eyes still closed, and stroked his face.

He chuckled and kissed your lips.

"Love, don't you want dinner?"

You then opened your eyes.

Your beautiful husband had put on boxers, but you were still completely bare.

He lifted you up and hugged you, handing you underwear and one of his t shirts, which was basically see-through.

Putting them on, you followed him out, eating dinner.

A while later, there was a knock on the door, but before you could get to it, your mother casually walked in.

"Hey, ____, I just wanted to bring these clothes for you to try o-"

She squinted her eyes as Avi walked to the kitchen sink with dishes, only wearing boxers.

You blushed and she looked at you and your basically-see-through shirt.

"____. Have you been a naughty girl?" She teased.

"Mom!" You covered your face.

Avi looked over and saw the two of you.

He blushed as well, his eyes widening.

"Okay... So I'm just going to leave these here, I'll come back next week to see how they work out," she handed you a bag and quickly hugged you before turning around and walking right back out of the house.

"Well, that happened..." you looked over at Avi.

His face was flushed with embarrassment.

"Your mother just basically saw us naked," he mumbled, covering his face with his hands.

"Yeah... I'm sorry."

He sighed, "There's no reason for you to be sorry. It isn't your fault."

You sighed and looked at the ground.

Avi must have sensed that you felt bad, so he walked up to you, wrapping his arms around your upper thighs and lifting you up.

"____, I love you with all my heart. You know that, right?"

You rest your hands on his shoulders, "Of course."

"Good," he carried you back into the bedroom, laying you down.

"I'm tired," he mumbled.

"Me too."

He snuggled up to you, holding you close.

In his arms, you sighed contently.

"Love you," he kissed your cheek.

"I love you too."

Avi wrapped himself around you even further, slinging his leg over your hip.

.