Dare

"Dare," you told Avi.

You and Avi were hanging out in his bedroom, which, of course, was in his apartment.

Ever since Kevin moved out to live with his girlfriend, you and Avi were hanging out a lot more.

You weren't dating, just best friends.

"Let me kiss you," Avi dared you.

You blushed, smiled, and nodded slowly.

He smiled, and placed his hands on your hips, as you were sitting next to him on his bed, your back against the headboard.

Your hands went to his neck, and you stroked it slightly.

His lips connected with yours for the first time. Sparks flew, and his arms wrapped more around your waist, as he moved you, hovering above you as you kissed.

You kissed him back, and smiled into the kiss, your stomach fluttering. You loved the way his soft beard felt against your face.

Eventually, he pulled away, smiling, but instead of moving away from you, he laid down, half on top of you, still hugging your waist, and buried his face in your neck.

You giggled as he pressed a kiss to your shoulder.

He simply laid there for a few moments, before rolling off of you.

"Avi, truth or dare?" 

He thought for a moment, "Dare."

"Become my boyfriend and kiss me again."

He smiled.

"Of course, as long as you'll be my girlfriend," he replied, and you nodded.

Avi leaned down, and pressed his lips back to yours sweetly. Yours had a perfect taste, and he loved it.

He ran his tongue along your lip slowly before pulling away.

"Avi, I love you."

"I love you too."

You wrapped your arms around his neck again, and pulled him back down, as you were laying on his bed still, and attached your lips to his.

His strong arms were on either side of you, holding him up so he didn't crush you.

You pulled him down more harshly, your lips still connected, and forced him to let all his weight rest on you.

You smiled and pulled away, giggling as he nuzzled his head against your face.

He smiled and kissed your cheek.

Rolling off you, he stood up to go turn off the light, which he did.

After that, he found his way back to the bed in the dark and crawled in next to you. You snuggled into his side, slinging an arm over his waist.

Avi lifted up your head, resting it on his strong chest, and ran his fingers through your hair soothingly.

.