Room (3)

You fell asleep on Avi's chest, him following shortly afterward.

The two of you just slept for the rest of the day, everyone creepily watching as the both of you shifted every so often.

For some reason, while the two of you were sleeping, they installed a tv in the room.

You woke up the next morning when Avi began peppering kisses to your neck.

You smiled, opening your eyes.

Avi smiled down at you, leaning in to connect his lips to yours.

His lips felt so soft as they ran over yours. 

You kissed back passionately, before you both noticed the tv in the room.

"Um, when did that get there?" You asked.

Avi shrugged. "I don't know.. I guess they want us to have a movie day?"

You giggled. You had completely forgotten that the two of you were being basically held captive by your friends. You and Avi were just having a great time, and the two of you had just forgotten because you had been so obsessed with each other.

You nodded, and turned on the tv. You opened up Netflix, and chose to watch The Hunger Games.

You and Avi leaned against the wall, and he pulled a blanket over the two of you.

You leaned your head on his shoulder, waiting for him to wrap his arm around your waist before you tangled your legs with his.

Avi smiled, and kissed the top of your head.

You giggled, and leaned up, kissing his cheek. 

He grinned, and leaned down, pressing his lips to yours. You smiled into the kiss, before wrapping your arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. Avi rested a hand on your hip, while the other one, which was still around your waist, pulled you onto his lap.

Avi gently ran his tongue along your bottom lip, and you moaned quietly as he shuddered slightly.

You allowed him entrance to your mouth, before tangling your fingers in his hair, tugging slightly, causing him to moan slightly.

You smiled at him. breaking the kiss.

"Mm.. Oh my-" Avi muttered.

You giggled innocently.

"You have no idea of the effect you have on me, babe," He told you.

Yet again, you giggled innocently. You knew you turned him on. It was your goal, because...

Why not? 

Of course, it might not have been too fun for him, as you and him both always wanted to wait until marriage, and there wasn't really anywhere for him to go 'fix' himself, other than the bathroom, but he wouldn't want to awkwardly leave you.

You smiled at him, and pressed a kiss to his cheek.

"I love you, ____."

"I-I love you too, Avi," You answered, repeating his words.

He leaned down, pressing an innocent kiss to your lips, smiling and pulling away.

By now, both of you were just ignoring the movie, even though both loved the movie.

You climbed off his lap, and turned around, laying down.

Avi looked fondly at you, before laying down next to you, spooning you, which didn't necessarily help the fact that he was still turned on.

.