Secret (2)

The next morning, you felt Avi stirring, and knew you had to get him back to the water before his tail came back.

"I love you," you told him, pressing a kiss to his lips.

"I love you too, babe, thank you for the best night of my life so far," he stroked your cheek gently before pulling away, diving back into the water.

You smiled as his beautiful green tail came back, and he sent a beautiful smile your way before swimming back to his kingdom.

Deciding you needed to get back, you put your clothes back on, and started walking back up the beach.

"Miss ____? Where the hell have you been?!" one of your guards, Scott, said.

"Scott! Don't talk to your princess that way!" Kevin smiled at you.

"Thank you, Kevin. Scott, I had business to attend to, so, if you don't mind."

You pushed past them, and walked into the castle, being greeted by Kirstin and Mitch, who were your friends.

**********

A few hours later.

"Miss ____! There has been a trespasser!"

You sighed.

Walking out of your room, you heard voices talking downstairs.

You quickly pranced downstairs, and saw Scott and Kevin holding up a naked Avi.

You blushed, and chuckled, walking up toward them.

"We found him washed up on the beach," Kevin informed you.

"Thank you Kevin, Scott."

They were still holding Avi up, and you walked up to him, and shook your head.

"Well, I guess you aren't my little secret anymore. Let him go, boys."

Scott and Kevin made awkward eye contact with each other, before allowing the naked man to stand without their support.

Avi smiled at you, and you leaned forward, wrapping your arms around the man.

He chuckled and hugged back, pressing a gentle kiss to your neck.

You pulled away slightly and pressed your lips to Avi's softly.

He kissed back gently, wrapping his arms around your waist.

You eventually broke the kiss, and turned to see the others gawking at the two of you.

You smiled and Avi, and glanced down, blushing.

"Hey, can someone get him some boxers?"

Kevin pranced away to get Avi some boxers. You stood directly in front of him, still facing the others, and he wrapped his arms around your waist.

You smiled, and reached back, stroking his fluffy beard with your hand.

Kevin eventually showed back up with boxers, and you dragged Avi up into your room, handing them to him.

He looked utterly confused (me too).

You giggled, and placed his hands on your shoulders. You bent down, moving his feet around to put the boxers on him, and you pulled them up his legs.

You got them up to his crotch, and you adjusted his member, making the boxers feel more comfortable on him.

He smiled at you, and you pushed him back, onto the bed.

Avi grabbed your hips, and pulled you up onto him.

You giggled and pressed a kiss to his cheek, then buried your face in his neck.

"You're adorable," he whispered into you.

"You're like, super hot," you responded, causing him to giggle.

The two of you cuddled for hours.

"Wait, babe, won't your tail come back?"

He sighed, and blinked nervously.

"What did you do?"

He smiled awkwardly, "I gave it up."

"What?!"

"I gave my kingdom to my nephew, he's great, his name is Sequoia (Avriel and the Sequoias), I trust him to become a great leader. I then took a permanent potion, my tail will never come back."

"Baby, I'm sorry, you did that all for me?"

He nodded, "I love you."

"I love you too."

He pressed his lips to yours passionately, showing you all his love.

You kissed him back kindly and sweetly, thanking him for everything.

Any requests?

.