Baby's Birthday

You woke up as you felt your toddler, Ava, jump on you and Avi, wiggling herself in between the two of you. You smiled, remembering it was her birthday, and she realized Avi wasn't awake yet, and she climbed onto his chest, kissing his cheek.

You smiled as Avi woke up and wrapped his arms around her. He loved her so much, she was pretty much a female version of him-- brown hair, green eyes, and she had a mix of your personalities-- bubbly and giggly from you, genuine and respectful from Avi.

You cuddled close to Avi, and Ava moved herself so she was half on you and half on him. He smiled, and leaned into you, pressing a kiss to your forehead. Ava giggled, "Daddy, do you love mommy?"

She asked him the question with hopeful eyes. 

Avi smiled down at her, "Yes, sweetie, I do. So much."

You blushed and rested your head against his shoulder. "Happy birthday, Ava!" Avi suddenly exclaimed.

She giggled and clapped.

You smiled at that, and lifted her up, pulling her into your chest, and she cuddled into your neck. Avi gazed lovingly at the two of you, before leaning in and pressing his lips to yours briefly.

You smiled, as Ava had fallen back asleep on you. Avi carefully took her, and held her like a baby, before taking her back into her room.

"We made a beautiful baby, baby," he said, making you laugh.

"Oh, Avi. I love you so much, but that was cringy."

He chuckled, "Hey it's Jusmee Avee."

You giggled, and this time he pulled you onto his chest. He started running his fingers through your hair.

"Can't believe it's been 4 years already," you said, "it feels like it was just yesterday she was just a baby."

Avi kissed the top of your head, "She will always be our baby."

You smiled, and got off him, cuddling into his side. He smiled, and put his hand below your chin, lifting it up as he pressed his lips to yours. You kissed back softly, and started tangling your fingers in his hair. You loved his fluffy, soft hair so much.

He kissed you gently, but with passion, it didn't escalate to any heated levels, but it wasn't brief, either. It was just perfect.

He pulled away and leaned his forehead against yours. "Thank you for being my wife," he whispered.

"Of course."

He then attached his lips to your neck, kissing it lovingly, and also forming a hickey at the same time. He kissed and sucked at it until one formed, and just as he was finishing up, Ava burst into the room, only to gasp at what she saw.

Avi chuckled, pulling away from your neck slowly, examining and grazing the hickey he just formed with his fingers.

"Is daddy a vampire?" Ava almost squealed, as she jumped on the bed, and slowly brought her fingers up to touch the mark her father had just left on your skin.

You simply giggled, "No, sweetheart, your dad isn't a vampire."

She sighed in relief, causing Avi to laugh.

Ava was very fascinated with the love bite. She ran her hands over it, examining it carefully.

You leaned your head against Avi's shoulder as Ava kept touching your neck. You looked up at Avi, laughing, "Babe, you caused this."

He looked offended, "N-no I didn't.."

You laughed and nodded, "Yes you did, you're the one that caused  this hickey, which she is so fascinated with."

Suddenly, Ava pulled away from your neck, "Daddy, why did you do this to mommy?"

He sighed, "Because I love your mother very much."

"But.."

"Shh, Ava, honey, you'll understand when you're older," you reassured her.

She nodded, and slithered up Avi's chest.

"Don't you want to go get your birthday presents?" Avi asked her.

She shook her head, "No, I want to just lay with you guys."

.