Hips

Walking into the kitchen, you heard music blaring, along with Avi swinging his hips very seductively.

You giggled slightly, knowing he couldn't hear you. Smirking, you walked behind him, placing your hands on his hips from behind, pressing your front to his back.

Letting his body lead yours, he turned around slightly to look at you, before getting away from you slightly, you dancing on your own, as he started his sexy body rolls.

You smiled, trying to do them as well as him.

He chuckled, coming closer to you. Avi turned you so your back was to him, and he pressed you up against his front, guiding you to the music.

You leaned into him, your head resting against his chest.

Eventually Avi began faintly grinding into you, and his lips became attached to your neck.

"I love you," you whispered, the music over.

"I love you too," he whispered between kisses.

He pressed you against the counter, still grinding against the counter.

Eventually he stopped, turning you around. He preeeeeessed his lips to yours, consuming you in the sweet kiss. (idk i accidentally kept the key pressed for too long soooo)

**********

You were sitting on the couch with Avi, you laid down, your head in his lap.

"Your hips don't lie," you suddenly said.

"That's true."

You giggled, leaning up to kiss him, and he pulled you onto his lap.

You wrapped you hand around his neck, your fingers tangling in his soft hair as you kissed.

Breaking the kiss, you pulled yourself close to him. 

**********

Avi lay on your bed in only boxers, his hip bones showing.

You smiled, changing into shorts and a tank top, crawling in next to you.

Crawling in next to him, you leaned against his chest before moving your hands to caress his hip bones.

He breathed in a shuddered breath, slightly aroused.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too."

.