Chop

A/N I hate this character I created in this one.. don't be confused, just read.

It was a PTX meet and greet in LA and you were hanging out new your gorgeous boyfriend, Avi. Of course, you weren't being super clingy to him because you knew how much he loved his fans and of course they wouldn't want to have to push past you to get to him.

The last fan was the craziest.

"Avi!" A girl with bright red hair screamed. 

Your man simply laughed, greeting her kindly.

"Hey, you're hot, can I chop of a piece of your hair?" the fan asked.

Avi furrowed his eyebrows, thinking she was kidding.

"Nah, I don't think so."

"Okay.." she hugged him suddenly. Avi laughed awkwardly, hugging her slightly, and she suddenly pulled out scissors, quickly chopping off a bunch of his hair.

Avi didn't notice, but you quickly ran up to the two of them, pushing her off of him.

"Security!" she screamed, but Austin, the security man, knew who you were so he didn't even pay attention.

"Um, ____, baby, what are you doing?" Avi was confused.

"Baby?" the fan looked disgusted at the thought of him being with you.

"Ask her!" you pointed toward the red haired girl.

She quickly hid the hair she had chopped off behind her back.

"Turn around," you growled.

Her eyes widened and she did as you told, revealing the hair she just chopped off.

Avi gasped, his eyebrows furrowing.

She turned back around and just started laughing.

"Are you kidding me?!" you yelled, "What makes you think you can do that to a person, huh?! Avi is a freaking person too! Just because he is getting famous doesn't mean that makes him less of a person. I hope you soon realize how rude and horrible doing something like this is, and I feel sorry for you, you don't realize how things like this effect other people."

You broke down and everyone was looking at you, luckily this red head was the last person in the meet and greet, and you suddenly started crying, still looking into her eyes.

The rest of PTX watched as you suddenly looked down to the floor, embarrassed, and Avi wrapped his arms around your waist, turning you around so your head was on his chest.

"Baby, it's okay," he pressed a kiss to your lips gently, and the fan gasped.

"Ugh, Avi why would you be with her?"

Avi looked at her, his eyes cold, "Don't start with that. As if I would even consider being with you, especially after you just did."

Austin escorted the fan out of the building and Avi began comforting you again.

"Shh, are you okay?" he asked you, his hands cupping your cheeks.

You nodded, "You shouldn't have to ask me that.. I should be asking you that.."

"Baby, it's just hair.. I know.. let's just go home."

You nodded, and then the two of you headed home.

**********

"Babe, come here, let me look at your hair."

You sat on the couch, him sitting in front of you, on the floor in between your legs.

"It isn't too bad.. I'm going to trim it up a bit, okay?"

He nodded, so you got your scissors.

You had to cut it up to right above his shoulders, so it was basically like his hair in 2014. Of course, you had to trim up his beard quite a bit just to keep it proportional.

"Aww, Avi, you look like yourself from 2014."

His eyebrows raised, "Wait, really?"

You nodded, giggling.

He got up, looking in the mirror, and chuckled, "I really do."

You went up behind him and he turned around. He took your hand in his and led you back into the bedroom.

Laying down, he pulled you up next to him, his arm around your waist.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too, sorry for being so protective and annoying," you sighed.

Avi pressed his lips to yours, one of his hands moving to be around your neck.

"That wasn't annoying, that was adorable. You seemed so badass.. at least until you started crying," you both laughed.

.