*Not Just A One Night Stand*

Smut warning.

You and Avi had been dating for a year, but no one knew. Literally no one except for you or Avi.

The two of you were sexually active, but had never been caught in the act.

There was one night in particular, though, you and Avi agreed to meet each other at the bar.

"Hey, baby," you felt warm hands rest on your hips and a sweet bass voice whisper in your ear.

"Avi!" You hadn't seen him all week, you turned around and wrapped your arms around him. 

He smiled and pressed his lips to yours, leaning you up against the bar. 

The two of you kissed for white some time, eventually he paused and nibbled on your earlobe slightly.

"Shall we take this back to your place?" he whispered lowly.

You blushed and nodded, grabbing his hand. The two of you ran back to your apartment.

Slamming the door shut, he pressed you against the wall, kissing your neck passionately, as he pulled at your shirt.

You moaned as he ground his hips into yours, you tangled your fingers in his hair.

He pressed his lips back to yours, and cupped your cheek with one hand, while stroking your body with the other.

The next thing you knew, the two of you were on the couch, your clothes on the ground, and he was thrusting into you roughly.

He moaned, and reached up to your cheek, stroking it gently.

You felt your walls tighten, and you arched your back. He felt you tighten up, and reached his hand down to your clit, massaging it for a few moments, and you were tossed over the edge. Your walls clamped down on him, yet he kept going, your sensitivity keeping the pleasure level high.

You moaned loudly, and suddenly your apartment door burst open.

"____, sweetie, is everything okay? I heard lots of noi- OH MY GOD!" your mother shrieked, before closing the door.

"I'll be back in 10 minutes, and you have some explaining to do!" She lived in the apartment next to you, and had a spare key.

Avi thrusted into you as quickly as he ever had before, causing him to groan and reach his climax, and you to squirt all over him.

The two of you quickly grabbed your clothes, rushing to the bathroom, before wiping all your liquids off each other. 

Avi whimpered slightly, as he was trouble getting his pants back on over his crotch.

You pressed a sweet kiss to his lips.

"Babe, I'm going to febreeze the couch, and wait for my mom, while you work on getting your pants back on."

He nodded, blushing, and you quickly ran out of the bathroom, completely febreezing the room.

You heard a knock on your door and rushed to it, opening it.

"Come on in, mom."

Your mother barged in, and walked to the other couch, the one that was still clean. She sat down on one side, and sighed.

"Where is the man? I need to talk to him. I don't want anyone to be able to be your one-night stand, no one deserves it."

You sighed.

"____, I told you, you could get pregnant, what were you thinking? A one night stand wouldn't stay with you, especially the one you were just with."

You got irritated, "Mom, he's not just a one night stand. Avi's a great guy."

"Ugh, that's what they all say. Come on, tell me you've just met him tonight, and that the two of you got a little drunk, and it led to this. Just admit it."

You shook your head, and Avi walked out of the bathroom, his jeans finally back on.

"What is your name?" she asked as he sat down next to you.

"Avi."

"Why do you feel like you can take advantage of my daughter?"

His eyebrows furrowed. You sighed, and leaned back into him. He wrapped an arm around your waist.

"I didn't take advantage of her. I'd never take advantage of this beautiful woman."

You blushed and pressed a kiss to his cheek.

"Mom, he's not just a one night stand. He's more. This is my boyfriend, Avi Kaplan, and we've been dating for over a year."

Your mother raised her eyebrows.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

You shrugged. 

"Well, I guess I'll leave you two to it. Take care of my baby, Mr Avi."

"Of course."

And with that, she walked out of the apartment.

You smiled at Avi and pressed your lips to his.

He kissed back softly.

"I love you," you both whispered at the same time, causing you both to giggle.

.