Tickles

You were backstage at a PTX concert, watching as Kevin left to go get his cello, Beyoncé.

Scott starting walking toward Avi, "And now, we're gonna talk about this sexy bass man right here," He stated, causing you to giggle, and the crowd to cheer.

Scott slung an arm around Avi's neck, as Avi put his arm around Scott's waist.

"I knew Avi was going to be in the group the second I met him because he was literally like, 'Hi I'm Avi'," Scott basically growled the last part, as his voice didn't go that low.

Avi chuckled slightly, and Scott suddenly started tickling Avi's sides, causing Avi to fall over laughing.

Scott continued tickling Avi, and Avi kept running away from him, untili Kevin eventually got back to the stage.

You kept laughing from backstage, watching your handsome boyfriend and his beautiful bandmates.

Soon enough, the show ended, and Avi quickly ran backstage to see you.

"Hey, beautiful!" Avi greeted you.

"Hey, my handsome, ticklish dragon."

Avi blushed slightly.

"You saw that?" He asked, seeming slightly nervous.

"Yep, and it was adorable," You say, giggling.

He takes your hand in his, walking you out to his car.

Since this show was in LA, you just drove to it.

When you got to the car, Avi opened your door for you, allowing to get in.

"Thank you, my dragon."

"You're ever so welcome, m'lady."

Avi closed the door, getting in on his own side.

"I love you so much," He whispered.

"I love you way too much," You whispered back.

Avi kissed you softly, starting the car.

He laid his hand on your thigh as he drove, and you smiled slightly at him the entire time.

When you got to the house, you both got out of the car, and Avi picked you up before carrying you inside the house.

You started giggling, and he placed you on the ground, planting a kiss on your lips.

You wrapped your arms around his neck, hugging him, and he then pulled out of the hug to throw you over his shoulder and run upstairs, quickly undressing the both of you.

"Wow," You giggled as he put a shirt over your head, and put sweatpants on the both of you.

"You're so cute," He whispered.

"Yeah, but you're cuter..." You replied.

You laid your head on his chest for a while, until an idea popped into your head.

You poked his side with your finger, making him twitch a little.

You then started running your finger up and down his side, making him fidget while you giggled.

"I love it that you're ticklish.. Why didn't you tell me before?" You asked him.

"I-I don't know.. I guess I just wanted to seem really manly, and masculine to you.."

"Aww, babe, that's sweet, but I love your cute and adorable side, along with your manly side.. I love you, however you are."

Avi smiled down at you, and leaned down, pressing his lips to yours.

"You are everything to me, you know that?" He asked you.

"You've told me a few times," You teased.

"Oh really? Well, I guess I'll have to show you again."

He moved you onto your back, hovering over you.

You giggled slightly, and superfrowned at you.

"How are you so adorable?" He asked.

He ran his hand against your cheek. You blushed, and he pressed a more lingering kiss to your lips.

You smirked at him, and tickled him slightly, and his arm gave out from laughing, and he fell on top of you.

Avi gasped, "Oh my gosh, baby, are you okay? Are you hurt? Did I crush you?"

"Not at all," You responded, pulling him back on top of you.

"Well in that case..." He leaned down again, pressing his lips to yours, in a longer kiss.

A/N Thank you to @ConnieGodfrey22 for this request.. I love writing for people!

Any other requests?

-A

.