Alpha Male

Werewolf themed.

Ah, Avi Kaplan. The dream mate, whether he was in wolf form or human form. His status was very high up, and you were simply an omega, very low. 

The thing is, he didn't fool around with his position. He was strict, but he didn't abuse his power. You and Avi were actually very close, he surprisingly respected you. He didn't do it because he had to, it wasn't like he needed to--

he just did.

You didn't have a mate, and neither did he. For the most part, alphas would choose omegas as mates, that was just the way it worked. Kevin, of course, was a beta in your pack. He had a mate, Christine, and she was an omega, just like you.

Avi was the lead alpha in your pack. The two of you had history, all the way since you were cubs, before he was discovered as an alpha and you were discovered as an omega. The two of you were best friends, and you, in particular, wanted that friendship back.

"Omega? Please listen when an alpha speaks to you."

You heard Avi's voice, and gulped.

He placed his large, warm hand under your chin, gently lifting it up.

"I-I'm sorry, s-sir."

He shook his head.

"Omega, you don't have to call me sir."

You raised your eyebrows, "What would you like me to call you, alpha?"

He shook his head again, "You don't have to call me alpha, either. Call me Avi.. I need to talk to you.. alone.."

Your heart started racing. Did you do something wrong? Was he going to punish you? (ahhh, TAATO vibes)

Avi smelled your fear, "Sweetheart, don't be afraid. I'm not going to punish you, and no, you didn't do anything wrong."

Wait, what? How did he know exactly what I was thinking?

"Sweetheart, I can read your mind.. literally. This is why I need to talk to you."

He took your small hand in his large one, and took you into his bedroom.

You had never been in his room before, and you immediately felt at home, which was strange, as you had just felt as if you were going to have a panic attack.

"____, I have been searching for a mate for forever, and I feel like I've found 'the one'. I understand you might not quite feel the same way, but I've been listening to your thoughts for quite some time, and it seems to me that you like me the way I like you."

Wait, he likes me? Avi, please let this not be a dream, and love me.

Avi chuckled, "Babe, this isn't a dream, and I don't like you, I love you."

That was it. You smiled at him happily, and he carefully took you into his arms, doing his best to not hurt you, as he was much stronger than you. He hugged you carefully, but firmly, letting you know he really cares about you.

He pulled away very slightly, and pressed his lips to yours. You melted under his touch, as his hands massaged your hips and waist as you kissed.

Suddenly, Avi pulled away.

"May I mark you?" (yep, more taato vibes)

You blushed, and nodded slightly.

He smiled, and pressed a kiss to the corner of your mouth, before attaching his lips to your neck.

Avi's lips trailed your neck, trying to find your spot, and he found it, biting down.

You whimpered slightly under him.

"It's okay, omega, baby."

After he was done, he simply pulled you on his chest, and laid down, cuddling you.

I love him so much already.

"Me too, love. Me too."

A/N WOOO, I liked this one, haha. This really gave me TAATO vibes, especially while writing it. 

You guys have great suggestions. Any more?

.