Bar (2)

"I like you too," you whispered, and leaned in to give him another kiss.

You cupped his face in your hands, pressing your lips to his.

He kissed back softly, bringing your lip into his mouth slowly, causing you to groan slightly.

Smiling, you pulled away and blushed.

You examined what he was wearing. "Oh, Avi, jeans and flannels aren't comfortable to sleep in, do you want to try on some of the pajama pants my ex left?"

Avi shrugged, "Sure."

You wiggled out of his arms, opening your closet doors. You handed him some pants, and he went to the bathroom to change.

When he came back, you saw that the pants were quite tight on him, especially in the crotch are.

He blushed and flashed you his adorable awkward smile. You chuckled slightly and walked up to him, wrapping your arms around his waist, hugging him.

He practically gasped and immediately hugged you back tightly.

"Yeah.. Let's just say your ex was.. Um.."

"Wimpy, scrawny."

"Yeah."

"That's why I didn't give you one of his shirts. First of all, you smell better, I like your scent, and second of all, you have more muscle him," you gestured to his chest and shoulders.

"So um, yeah, it isn't comfortable sleeping in pants that are too tight or sleeping in a flannel, so um, would you be uncomfortable if I just slept in my boxers?"

You smiled at him, "Nah, Avi, you're to pretty and sweet to make me uncomfortable right now."

He smiled and sat down on your bed. You gathered up some of your own clothes and went to change.

You changed into a t shirt and shorts, and you crawled back into bed next to Avi. He had taken off the pants, revealing his hairy legs, but hadn't taken off his flannel.

"Av, I know flannels aren't comfortable to sleep in."

He sighed, "Are you uncomfortable with body hair?"

You raised an eyebrow at him and came closer to him. You unbuttoned the shirt one button at a time, each one revealing more of his hairy chest.

Avi watched nervously as you pulled the shirt from his shoulders, and ran your fingers over his chest.

Examining his torso, his hair all over his chest, thinning out as it got lower. There was a trail of hair leading down hair chest, going into his boxers.

"Were you worried about me being freaked out by your chest hair?"

Avi sighed and nodded, blushing.

You smiled, resting your head on his chest. "Aww. You're adorable, and that's not weird, you're hot."

He grinned down at you. He kissed your forehead and pulled your hips over his.

You leaned your forehead against Avi's before leaning in more and pressing your lips to his. He ran his hands over your hips, holding you close, as you buried you hands in his hair.

Breaking the kiss, you smiled, pressing a kiss to Avi's jaw.

"What are we?" Avi asked.

"Not sure, what would you like to be?" You pecked his lips.

"Hmm, will you he my girlfriend?"

You smiled, "Of course."

Pressing your lips to his, you wrapped your arms around his neck as you kissed. Your tongue grazed his lip slightly, and he let out a quiet low moan.

The kiss was eventually broken and you laid your head on his chest.

The two of you eventually fell asleep.

**********

Waking up the next morning, Avi pressed his lips to yours, pulling you on top of him.

His arms wrapped around your waist, holding you close.

As you were kissing, Ashley suddenly burst into the room

"Oh my god, ____, the guy I fucked night had a tiny di- OH MY GOD!"

You broke the kiss, Avi's arms still around your waist.

"Hey, Ash," you greeted.

"Um.. Who is this?" She gasped, "Wait, does he have a big dick? Can I have him tonight?"

You rolled your eyes.

"I'm Avi, and yeah, I suppose I do, but no, you can't have me tonight, I don't cheat on my girlfriends."

"Wait, ____, is this your boyfriend? Since when?"

"Since this morning. He protected me from this douche who tried to kidnap me after you left, then he took me out to a restaurant."

"Oh," she walked out of the room.

"Sorry about her," you kissed Avi's cheek.

"Its fine."

You and Avi talked for a few hours, before finally leaving your room. Neither of you bothered to change into other clothes.

"Jerid, why are you bad in the bedroom?" You heard Ashley ask her one night stand as you and Avi walked into the kitchen. Avi chuckled and shook his head.

"Good morning Ash," you greeted her again.

"Hey."

"Avi, you can have anything out of the fridge," you told him.

Jerid walked up to Avi, "Did you fuck that one last night?"

Avi narrowed his eyes, "No.."

"Then what did you do?"

Avi rolled his eyes, opening up the fridge.

"How big are you?" Jerid kept questioning Avi.

You laughed as Avi shook his head and walked over to you.

Ash poked Avi's chest and slowly dragged her finger down. He twitched and pulled away from her, pressing his front to your back. You offered him an apple and he took it, thanking you.

Avi finished the apple and you led him to the couch. He wrapped his arm around your waist, holding you close. You smiled and he leaned in, kissing you gently.

.