Food Poisoning

Avi loves food, right?

So of course, whenever there's a place that offers free food, he'd eat it, right?

Of course.

And then the little brat gets food poisoning because he's careless with what he eats.

"Babe..." Avi whimpered, "I don't feel good," he held his stomach.

"Love, I can't do anything about it. I'm washing dishes, I told you not to buy food from that man on the street."

"I know but it was cheeeap," he leaned his head on your shoulder.

"I love you, Avi, but you need to be more careful."

"I know..."

Suddenly his stomach began making weird noises and he quickly ran to the bathroom.

You sighed and finished washing the dishes, following your bass to the bathroom.

He was hunched over, throwing up into the toilet.

You knelt down beside him, rubbing his back gently, attempting to soothe his body which was beginning to shake.

"Shhhh," you pulled the man into your arms as he finished.

He whimpered into you, wrapping his arms around you loosely.

"I love you," he whined.

"I love you too, Avriel. C'mon, I'm taking you to bed."

"But noooo I wanna be with you," he leaned himself more onto you.

"It's okay bud, I'll be there with you as soon as I clean a little."

He whimpered, kissing your collarbone gently.

"Brush your teeth and then go to the bedroom, okay?" you lifted him up.

He nodded, grabbing his toothbrush as you left the bathroom.

You ensured that the front door was locked and you then ventured upstairs to the bedroom, where Avi had already undressed, waiting for you.

"Hey gorgeous," he smiled, looking pale.

"Hey, my beautiful bass-man."

He grinned.

You undressed yourself, putting on sweats and a t shirt and crawling into bed with him.

The boy wrapped his arms around you, pulling you close. Your head rest on his chest as you listened to his breathing.

"You feel okay now?"

He nodded slowly.

"Good," you leaned up and kissed him, his soft lips sending a spark through your entire body.

"I love you," you whispered.

"I love you too," he kissed you once more.

.