Long Days

You and Avi hadn't seen each other all day, as your friends had taken you out shopping, and Avi had rehearsal.

Once you got home, Avi was already there. Walking inside the house, you put your bags on the ground, taking off your shoes. You looked for him, eventually finding him, asleep, in the bedroom.

Changing into comfortable clothes, you climbed into bed with his sleeping body. Snuggling against him, you breathed in his scent.

You fell asleep with him as he subconsciously wrapped his arms around you.

*

I felt my love curl up in my arms, but I didn't let her know I was awake. Instead, I wrapped myself around her.

She then fell asleep as I smiled at her beauty.

I held her even closer, my legs interlacing with hers.

**********

You woke up a few hours later, Avi smiling at you.

You grinned and reached up, lightly stroking his face. He chuckled, twitching, and scratched his beard a bit.

Then, he simply laid his head down on your chest.

"Avi, you know that my chest isn't a comfortable pillow for you."

"Wha- yes it is," he turned his head to look at you.

"How? Isn't it just bony?"

He turned away from you, lightly rubbing your stomach.

"You have boobs."

You scoffed, throwing your arms up in defeat.

"Yes, babe, I have boobs. But, I am pmsing at the moment so they are sore."

He gasped, sitting up, "I was hurting you? I'm so sorry..." he gently patted your chest.

You giggled as he wrapped his arms around you- one around your shoulder, the other around your waist.

He lifted you up off the bed, holding you there as he gazed down at you.

You let yourself relax in his arms, closing your eyes.

Eventually, he laid you back down, crawling over you. He kissed your lips gently.

"I love your lips," you mumbled, "I love your everything."

He smiled, kissing down your neck.

You closed your eyes yet again, simply basking in the feeling your lover was giving you.

Avi laid down beside you, slinging his leg over your hip, his arms wrapping around your torso.

"I love you so much, Avi."

"I love you so so much, ____."

.