Fighting For You

A/N I'm writing this part on my phone, so I apologize for any serious errors. Also, violence warning.

"What are you doing with my girl?" Your ex, Steve, said angrily as you and Avi were walking home from the movie theater.

"Steve, I'm not yours. You don't own me."

"Shut up, slut. I wish I could tie you up and shove my dick down your throat."

You felt Avi wrap his arm around your waist more, pulling you toward him protectively.

"And you're calling me the slut? Wow.."

Steve's eyes widened. "You didn't just say that to me."

You raised your eyebrows, "But I did."

You figured you had crossed a line when He threw his cigarette to the ground, starting to walk toward you and Avi.

Avi moved so he was in front of you protectively.

"Not so fast, buddy," Avi put his hand out.

"Don't touch my girl."

"She's not your girl.." Avi growled.

You backed away slowly, running to the car, which was only 15 feet away.

You could still hear their conversation.

Now, Avi's not necessarily a 'big' guy, but he was rather intimdating.

Steve was about the same height as Avi, but Avi had muscle, while Steve was rather skimpy.

"She is mine.." Steve pushed Avi.

Avi didn't even react to the weak force.

"You call that a push?"

Steve scowled, and slapped Avi across the face.

Avi raised an eyebrow, pushing Steve back.

Steve was almost knocked to the ground. He balanced himself before spotting you in the car, and darting toward it.

"Um I think the fuck not," Avi growled.

He grabbed Steve's arm, hurling him to the ground.

Steve sat up slowly, before lunging toward Avi. Avi was knocked to the ground, and soon enough Steve was on him.

Steve punched Avi in the jaw several times, until Avi got the strength back to shove him away.

"I'm going to fuck my girl so hard she won't even be able to speak."

Your eyebrows raised as you watched.

Avi's skin boiled with anger. He grabbed Steve by his shirt, and punched him, knocking him out cold.

Avi then turned toward the car, and began walking toward it, getting into the drivers seat.

He was worn out, starting to crash from the adrenaline rush.

"Thank you, Avi," You whispered.

"Anything for my princess," He responded, leaning in to kiss your forehead

Avi drove home, getting a headache on the way there.

He whimpered, holding his head.

"Aww, baby. You have a headache?"

He nodded slowly.

You dragged him inside the house, drugging him before dragging him upstairs, and changing both your clothing.

You sent Avi to the bathroom to brush his teeth, you following soon after. Avi finished before you, and he groaned in exhaustion, and leaned his head up against your shoulder.

"You're adorable."

He smiled at your statement.

You then dragged him back to bed, crawling in next to him. He was always so warm, you always snuggled close.

"Thank you for being my protector," you whispered.

"Of course. I'd do anything for my girl," he stated.

You smiles, looking up into his eyes.

You loved his eyes so much. They were filled with light, hope, happiness, and kindness. He was such a genuine guy.

You found yourselves leaning in as Avi connected your lips. He kissed you softly, you were his precious little angel.