*Sleeping*

Smut warning.

You were woken up by Avi caressing your lower stomach.

"Sleeping," you mumbled, and he leaned in, started kissing and nibbling your earlobe. You sighed, knowing he was horny and desperate for pleasure.

Chuckling, you felt Avi's arousal against your upper thighs/lower butt, as he was spooning you, and you reached your hand around, stroking his stomach before running your hands over his member through his pants.

He groaned slightly at the contact, and he dipped his hand into your underwear, exploring thoroughly. You moaned as he ran his fingers over your clit.

You grabbed his bulge through his pants, before shoving your hand into his pants. He gasped and started kissing your neck.

You stroked his member, making him moan, and he inserted a finger into you.

Eventually you came all over his hand, and he pulled away, pulling his pants and your own off.

Smirking, you made him lay down on his back, and you crawled over him.  You took him into your mouth slowly, stroking him at the same time.

A guttural moan left his mouth, you pulled away.

Avi grabbed your hips, and lifted you up, he placed you under him. He slid his member over your entrance slowly, thrusting slowly. He rubbed your clit with his dick slowly, and eventually you couldn't take it anymore, and growled at him. He chuckled and leaned down, kissing you softly.

He pushed into you as you kissed. As he was inserted all the way, he rested his head against your shoulder, already tired.

You kissed his shoulder and tightened your walls around him. He gasped and suddenly thrusted into you quickly and passionately.

After a short while, he came inside you, and pulled out.

Avi rested next to you, his member twitching.

You whimpered, wanting to join him in the ecstasy.

He crawled over you and pressed his lips to your clit.

He kissed it, sucking, as you whimpered, your lower stomach aching, wishing for release.

Avi moved his lips to your opening and inserted his tongue, exploring thoroughly. 

You reached your hand down, beginning to massage yourself, but Avi pushed your hand away, and began circling your clit with his thumb.

With a few harsh circles, you were tossed over the edge, and your liquids went all over Avi's mouth.

He crawled back up to be next to you, wrapping his arm around you.

"Now you can sleep, baby."

A/N Idk.

.