*Study (2)*

K, slight continuation from last chapter.. there's a little bit of smut, enjoy.

Avi thrusted deeper inside you, hitting your special spot, causing you to moan and clamp your walls around him. He groaned at the tightness and kept going, causing you to be thrown over the edge, your orgasm hitting you like a wall-- your legs started shaking, your back arching.

The wet heat around his member caused him to reach his own climax, and he thrusted even faster as you whimpered. He released inside you and collapsed on you, his sweaty body on top of your own.

You smiled as he pressed a kiss to your cheek sweetly. Giggling slightly, you wrapped your arms around his neck, hugging tightly.

Avi eventually sat up off you, pulling out slowly. He crawled next to you, laying down on his back as his member continued twitching.

You crawled up against him, laying your head on his chest.

"I thought you wanted to study?" he smirked, wrapped his arm around your waist to pull you closer.

"Shh.. sleeping."

Avi chuckled at your response and smiled, bending down to kiss your lips gently.

You kissed back softly, reaching your hand up to touch his beard.

He kissed you as if you were a precious snowflake, it was so chaste, yet so romantic.

When he eventually pulled away, you had a smile on your face, your eyes still closed.

"It's okay baby, we can study when you wake up," he kissed your forehead, pulling your hips close, and he snuggled into your bare body until you both fell asleep.

**********

You woke up a few hours later to your friends knocking on the door.

"Come in, you have a key," you said, and Avi quickly covered both of you up in blankets, his eyes wide.

"Hey, ____, how are yo-"

They look at you with slight confusion.

"Are we interrupting something?"

You shook your head, blushing.

"If we aren't, then get up out of bed."

You raised your eyebrows.

"Can you hand me those first?" you pointed to your underwear and your bra.

They laughed, "Yeah, we'll turn around while you two put on clothing."

"Thank you."

You and Avi quickly put on your underclothes, he sat around in his boxers, while you put a crop top over your bra, and shorts over your underwear.

"Shouldn't you be studying?" they eventually asked you.

"I was, but then he got horny and then I got horny and then--" 

"Okay, we don't need all the details."

You laughed, smiling over to Avi.

.