Period.

Period warning. Also, I guess I'll just do period-related one-shots/imagines once a month.

You woke up in Avi's arms, as he was blushing, and he smiled awkwardly at you. You raised an eyebrow slightly, confused, and he motioned for you to look at your butt.

You twisted your body, looking down at your backside.

Oh shit.

Your face immediately turned red, and you stood up, looking at Avi, and you noticed there was blood on the front of his pants. You then rushed to your bedroom, then to the bathroom.

As you changed pants and fixed yourself up, thoughts came rushing through your head.

What if he hates me? I literally bled on him.

You forced yourself to ignore these words, though it was very hard.

When you were done, you slowly walked out of the bathroom, and out to the living room, where you and Avi had fallen asleep the night before.

Once you got out there, you noticed Avi had changed his pants.

"I'm sorry," You whispered, standing in front of him, and looking at the ground, embarrassed.

Avi quickly stood up.

"Baby, you could help it. It wasn't your fault, and I don't blame you. I love you."

You looked up into his gorgeous green eyes.

"Really? You aren't mad at me?"

Avi's eyebrows raised, "No, of course not. You can't help it when your period comes along. Sweetheart, it's fine."

You then leaned forward, wrapping your arms around his torso, sighing out.

Avi kissed the top of your head, "I love you."

You just allowed him to hold you, as you knew he loved it so much.

"Do we have any chocolate?" You asked suddenly, and Avi pulled out of the hug, chuckling.

"Of course," He told you, walking toward the kitchen.

You plopped onto the couch, beginning to look through your phone.

Avi came back a few minutes later, tons of chocolate in his hands.

"I love you," You said, giggling.

He sat down, wrapping his arms around you, and he pulled your head into his chest. 

He always treated you like a princess, and you loved it.

You fell back asleep to the sound of his heartbeat, and he held you.

Avi smiled as you subconsciously snuggled more into his chest, and rested your hand around his neck.

When you woke up again, you began having bad cramps, and Avi could tell, so he sat you next to him, and began running his hands underneath the hem of your shirt, trying to warm you with his own body heat.

Avi was a very warm person, and he just loved using it to his advantage, and to help others.

You sighed, as the cramps resided.

A/N There should be a long chapter out tomorrow.

Also, how do you guys feel about smut? My friend offered to write it for me (she doesn't have Wattpad), and I wanted to know if you guys would like me to have her write some and upload it?

-A

.