Bad Boy (2)

College themed. Slightly suggestive content.
The next day, you and Avi were simply walking around campus, his arm around your waist, and suddenly, you heard people gasp.

You and Avi turned around, seeing a dozen freshman guys bowing down to Avi-- literally.

They were on their hands and knees. Avi raised his eyebrows, pulling You slightly closer to him.

"All hail Avriel," they basically chanted.

Avi chuckled and sighed.

"Ooh this is that girl you fucked last night!" they exclaimed. Avi bit his lip, and smiled down at you.

You smirked up him, mentally telling him to play along.

"Oh yes," you spoke up, "he's amazing with his hands."

You leaned in closer to them, "And even better with other parts," you almost whispered.

They almost gasped, and watched wide-eyed.

"Are you sore?" they asked.

You laughed, "of course, he's very well equipped," you poked his abs lightly.

He blushed, and smiled as their eyebrows raised.

"Do you use anything to make your dick bigger?" one of the guys piped up.

"Of course not. I'd say I'm pretty good just the way I am."

"You're better than good. You're fantastic," you pulled his neck down in a passionate kiss.

When you pulled away from him, the crowed cheered slightly.

"How are you good? Tell us your secrets," they watched intently.

"One tip-- fast and rough," he replied. You bit your lip to stop yourself from bursting out in laughter.

Avi then grabbed your hips, pulling them against his before pressing his lips to yours harshly.

You bit his bottom lip softly, hearing the crowd go 'ooh'. You giggled into his lips.

"Baby, we should get going, I think we have business to tend to."

He nodded, and lifted you up bridal-style, carrying you back to your housing area.

The crowd followed, yet again, and you giggled as Avi rubbed his fluffy cheek and chin against your smooth face, laying you down on top of him.

This time, he removed his shirt, making sure to flex his muscles, teasing all the guys outside.

 Their eyebrows raised as he jumped onto the couch, and crawled over you. You grabbed his face, carefully pulling his lips down, connecting them to yours.

You kissed him softly, and eventually he detached his lips from yours and pressed them to your neck, kissing smoothly. 

Avi picked you up, and pressed you against the wall, holding you up with the force of his hips between your legs.

You reached out, and ran your fingers through his soft hair. He smiled, then forced his eyes to look as if they were filled with lust, and pressed his lips to yours passionately. Smiling, you kissed back with passion, and eventually broke away, looking into each others' eyes.

He pulled away from you, rushing to the window, before closing the curtains. These curtains were thick enough, they couldn't be seen through.

The two of you heard murmurs such as 'omg they're fucking' and 'oh my fucking god, goals'

Laughing, he lifted you up, this time gently, and pressed a very soft kiss to your neck.

"I love you baby," he whispered into your ear.

You hummed into his ear in response.

Smiling, he carried you back to the couch, and proceeded to cuddle you until there was no tomorrow.

.