chapter 167: newcomers!

AN: just so you all know, for this chapter and onward, this will be in english, and this is in dubbed japanese unless otherwise specified. (if that makes sense.)

after just three days, both mark and kate had moved in the 1A dorms. they were given their own floor, and you were moved back to your old room. "(y/n)! the new students are here to finally introduce themselves!" mina yells outside your room. you follow her out to the common room, and see everyone gathered in front aizawa. "remember, these students dont speak any japanese. does everyone here know english?" aizawa asks, "everyone in the class knows at least enough to be polite, but only a few of us are fluent." you explain, "good enough. i know your fluent, who else?" aizawa asks, "tenya, izuku, kyoka, momo, and shoto." you say, "alright, make sure they are comfortable. you can come in now." he calls for the two, and they enter the room. "(y/n)! your here?!" mark asks in disbelief, "yep, how have you guys been?" you ask, "well, it was great until this week." mark frowns. "at the very least, i know that my friends can cheer you up a little!" you say excitedly, "oh! right! uh, my name is mark, my hero name is heat wave! this is my sister kate, and her hero name is tender!" mark introduces, "nice to meet you! my name is tenya iida!" tenya announces, "okay, we should call you guys by your last name unless told otherwise, right?" mark asks, "yes, that is correct." momo confirms.

after everyone introduces themselves by their last name, just to make it easier for mark and kate, kate whispers something in marks ear. "good point! kate wants to know kyoka is." mark tells you, "thats me, but why do you want to know?" kyoka asks skeptically, "she says that (y/n) talked about you a lot, specifically saying not to rat him out." mark says with a smirk. "now is your time to fess up (y/n). otherwise, im going to let jiro hurt you." aizawa warns. you look back at her, and see her seething while caught in his scarf. "uh, sure. just remember this was a long time ago, okay?" she glares at you, so you continue, "i carried someone spewing lava a hundred miles, i got stabbed by ten different knives at once, i almost left the atmosphere, and i lost my arms several times." you confess. "that explains those damn scars." she mumbles. aizawa releases her from the scarf, and she walks over and hugs you. "dumbass." she says loud enough for only you to hear. "now then, you know where your rooms are. welcome to to U.A" aizawa walks away, and you approach kate. "didnt you have your quirk under control? why arent you talking still?" you ask quietly, "it is under control, mostly. i just dont want to risk it, especially when mark can just speak for me." she answers, barely above a whisper. "fair enough, i guess. go make some friends, ill be around if you need." you go back up to your room, and relax.

a few hours later, you decide to pitch an idea to some of your classmates. you invite momo, shoto, tenya, izuku, kyoka, ochako, tsuyu, katsuki, and eijiro to meet you in the sleepover room. after ten minutes, everyone is there. "the hell do you want (y/n)?" katsuki asks, "well i know that the idea has been thrown around mid conversation, but i wanted to talk and see if it was really possible. it would be a lot of hard work, and money, but i want to start our own agency after graduation." you explain, "are you sure? nobody has ever even done that before! even all might started at someone elses agency." izuku explains, "even still, its definitely possible. with our connections throughout the pros and HPSC itself, we could probably make it happen." momo argues. "exactly. i talked with aizawa, and it is technically possible. the only issue, is that a hero has to be in the top 250 to create an agency. aside from that, its all about the money game." you explain, "i see. well, a couple of us are already part of an agency. myself with endeavor, tenya with ingenium, eijiro with fat gum, and both izuku and katsuki with centipeder. how would that play into this?" shoto asks, "well i certainly cant do this alone. you each have total control whether you decide to join me or not, personal feelings aside. lets think about careers for a sec. my vision, is an agency that doubles as a sort of housing unit. the heroes and staff would have full apartments, while anyone who needs somewhere to go, even for one night, can have rooms about the same size as hotels for free. normally that would be totally unheard of, but if most of the top ten heroes were working under the same agency, giving even a portion of their profits to it, we would be fine." you explain nervously. "im with you all the way." kyoka says confidently, "me too." shoto agrees. "i would love to, i really would, but i think i would be better off staying with selkie. the crew is really nice, and its where im most comfortable." tsuyu answers, "ill do it!" izuku says, "then i will too!" ochako agrees, "fine." katsuki mumbles. "im kinda in the same boat as tsu. im sorry man, but im gonna stick with fat gum." eijiro sighs, "im not sure...i will have to think about it." tenya says, deep in thought. "im willing to go with it!" momo says happily. "alright, thats enough people for sure, but there is one last thing. the money. it might never pay off, and my whole idea might fail, but for this to work, we need a lot of money. even more than my parents had when they died." you say, "done." shoto says instantly. "that was easier than is expected..." you admit, "well, consider it done. this idea is perfect, and i support it." shoto insists.