chapter 55: overblast

its been three weeks since you returned to U.A, since then you built small rooms for each of your group, a food storage, and a water storage, as time goes on you are purchasing thin sheets of metal for better walls, you also added underground supports in case of wind, U.A has began construction on new dorm buildings, they will be added as an apartment in your class campus, within two weeks they will be ready to move into, if you have the money that is.

"no tooru." you say in an irritated tone, "why? momo is allowed to use her quirk!" she says, "what about my quirk?" momo asks, "she is trying to convince me to tell you to make counterfeit bills." you explain, "there is no way thats allowed." shinso butts in, "it can be a secret!" tooru tries, "no, i will not be using my quirk to cheat." momo says, "i agree with them on this one tooru, i say we just save our money until we can get a room and go from there." kyoka says, "yea, but i have a feeling the times of sharing money are quickly coming to an end." you say, "well yea, but we can still be roomies with our besties!" tooru says, "who?" you ask, "i have no idea, but you and kyoka could!" she suggests, "that would be pretty fun (y/n)!" kyoka says with a smile, "okay, but they havent even built them yet." you reason, "fair." tooru shrugs. "everyone come to the center!" aizawa yells, when you walk over you see all the other groups just sitting around, "okay, i am here to give you some information, first of all the price of the apartments will be $50 a week, from now on your grades will give you small amounts of money, a fail gets you nothing while an A gets you $10. like with the dorms there will be no sharing rooms with girls without mine or (y/n)s permission, and you are not allowed to live with them." aizawa says, you begin to raise your hand but he just says, "what have i told you before? if you want sure." "huh?" kaminari asks, "i have told him in the past that if it something for the girls he has permission to bend the rules without asking." aizawa says bluntly. "what!? why doees he get that?" sero asks, "because i said so, the only other people who even have a small chance of that are iida, todoroki, and midoriya." aizawa explains. "why not me?" eijiro asks curiously, "you can live with anyone except mina." you joke, "hey! thats not fair!" mina argues, "giving you two unlimited privacy sounds like a nightmare." aizawa says with a smirk, "now the other thing is that we will be doing quirk training until the apartments are finished, everyday at 6pm sharp you should be at gym gamma." he says. "yes, sir!" everyone replies, "now go get ready, today is our first day." he says before walking away.

after putting on your hero outfit you run to gym gamma and make it just in time. "everyone will get an ectoplasm to destroy, cementoss is also here to make custom terrain." aizawa explains, "(y/n) come with me." he adds before walking away from the rest of the class, "so heres the issue, there are still a lot of people who hate you, who think you are a villain, so do you want to keep this costume or redesign it?" he asks, you then look at your costumes sleek black design and say, "i want to make a few changes." "okay, write them down like you did at the start of the school year, get them to me by tomorrow night." he says, "now go make a new move." he adds. when you get to an area with no one around you think to yourself, 'what could i do? my ultra overclock is just the normal now, my only impressive thing is overclocking others.' "hey (y/n)." all might says, "oh, hey." you reply, "have any ideas?" he asks, "not really, my ultra overclock isnt an ultimate move anymore, and all i have besides that is overclocking other people, which in a fight wouldnt help much." you explain, "what if you tried putting a lot of power into a small area? then you could maybe shoot it or just make a strong stream of air." he suggests, "hmm, okay ill try it!" you say confidently. he backs away and you focus enough energy to overclock your whol body into a single point in your palm, when you release it, it sends a blue beam into the wall. "wow! i didnt know i could do that!" you say excitedly, "how much recoil did it have?" all might asks, "barely any." you reply, "okay, now try putting even more power." he says. you then put as much power as you can into your palm, when you release it this time it sends you falling back. "whoa!" you say as you fall, "amazing! now, what if you tried to use it in both palms, if you pointed it down and kept at it, it could become something to let you fly." all might explains, "ill work on it!"

after the quirk training ended you sat with your group to talk about the night, "so what did you guys do?" momo asks, "well, i was working on my light refraction to distract enemies." tooru explains, "i was building up resistance to loud sounds while still being able to pick up the small ones." kyoka explains, "i had to see how many people i could control at once, then i had to order them to defeat me and fight them." shinso explains, "i came up with a new ultimate move, i call it: overblasts, also: ultra overblasts, basically i focus energy into my palm and release it, it sends a pretty destructive beam, if i use much more powerful ones much faster, then i can fly temporarily like katsuki. right now i can only hold it for ten seconds though, it also doesnt effect my overclock timer." you explain, "great! im working on surrounding my entire bod, and anything around me, in metal, its a last resort move since it completely destroys my clothes." momo explains, "that sounds super handy! especially in a situation like with eri, you just need to get to them and boom, they are safe." you say, "thats true i suppose, i wish my costume could be less revealing though, i dont want to only be popular because of my body." momo explains, "what about one like togatas? that was made out of your hair, you could start with just undergarments so your move doesnt leave you completely naked, but eventually you could make a whole costume." you explain, "thats a great idea! i should do that too!" tooru says, "well looks like we all have costume redesign stuff to do." you say, "why do you?" shinso asks, "well a lot of people still see me as a villain, a potential threat, a liability. aizawa thinks that if i leave dread behind with the costume i might be able to start fresh." you explain, "but keep in mind that that suit was also on the news when you fought overhaul, it is also famous as the protector." momo warns, "i know, i see it as the stone age of my costume, it is something that brings back bitter sweet memories, im gonna keep it as a reminder." you explain, "besides, my costume wont change too much." you add. "what do you have in mind?" kyoka asks, "well, the hood is history, it is too menacing, i think im gonna stick with the darker color palette, probably add some red or blue though, im gonna remake the base model, i want it to be a black bodysuit with color highlights, over it i want a vest though, on the inside im gonna have padding and something special, and i also want some finger less gloves." you explain, "what do you mean something special?" tooru asks, "well, ill give you a hint, the inside will have to change often, however i dont think i will have the support company do it, maybe hastume, or just myself." you say, "im super excited! when will it be done?" momo asks, "day after tomorrow." you say. "im tired, im gonna go get some sleep." shinso says while walking off, "yea me too." you say. when you get to your tent you look at the few items sprinkled around. the 'protector' action that was signed by all you classmates, the notebook full of encouraging words, the drawing from eri, the picture from eijiro, and a new addition: a picture with the full girls club on the first day back at U.A. 'this is home.'