chapter 66: girls night

when you wake up recovery girl tells you that school was over, when you get to the dorms you see kyoka walking by. "oh, hey kyoka." you say, "how is your finger?" she asks, "oh, im fine. how is everyone else?" you ask, "they are all fine, they are getting ready for the girls night now." kyoka explains "oh yea, what time is it?" you ask, "five thirty, now go get dressed." kyoka demands. after getting some casual clothes on you head into the sleepover room. "yay! (y/n) is here!" ochako says excitedly, "finally! took you long enough!" mina teases, "do you guys need any help?" you ask, "no, we just need to wait for everyone to get here." tsuyu explains, "and by the way, nejire is bringing a special guest!" momo says, "who?" you ask, "well everyone knows except you, so we are gonna keep it that way!" tooru says. "is it someone i can trust?" you ask seriously, "of course!" ochako says. "fine."

within the next ten minutes people started showing up. kenda and shiozaki were first, followed by hatsume. "okay everyone! nejire, eri, and our special guest are here!" mina says excitedly. "oh, and (y/n) we didnt tell eri that you were safe. COME ON IN!" she adds. when eri walks in she seems sad, however when she sees you she immediately gets a huge smile. "(y/n)!" she yells while running over to hug you. "hey eri,how are you doing?" you ask, "really good! im so happy your back!" she says excitedly. when you look up to see the special guest you see nejire. alone. "oh, for gods sake!" she says before running back out the door, when she comes back she has amajiki in tow. "oh, hey (y/n)." he says when he walks in, "good to see everyone!" nejire says excitedly, "hi nejire!" ochako says excitedly. after everyone introduces themselves everyone gets comfortable, eri is in your lap, kyoka is on your right, with amajiki on your left. "so what do you guys want to play first?" mina asks, "how about never have you ever? its like never have i ever but more interesting!" nejire suggests, "basically you say something you think no one else has done, if they have they tell the story." she adds.

"perfect! i will go first, never have you ever, had to deal with mineta." momo says, "well, what counts as 'dealing' with him?" you ask, "because i have beat him up before but he never treated me like he did you all." you explain, "who is mineta?" kendo asks, "well kendo, if you want a more in depth answer ask while eri isnt here, but basically he was the reason behind some of our biggest fears." you say cryptically,  luckily he understands, "oh. nope." she says. "ill just use an example for all of us, there was a hole in the wall that looked into our locker room, mineta tried to peek but (y/n) stopped him." ochako explains. "my turn! never have you ever almost died." nejire says, "before you ask, (y/n) saving you doesnt count!" nejire adds, "well, during the overhaul raid i had to fight a few villains and they almost beat me." amajiki says sadly, "well, not many people know about it but i have almost died several times, does anyone need an example?" you ask, "sorry, i dont pay much attention to the news, what happened?" hatsume asks, "i fought overhaul, doing so i put myself in a three month coma and should be dead." you say bluntly. "then how are you alive?" shiozaki asks, "well, during that time i was plagued by gruesome and horrible nightmares, but for a few seconds, one time, i could hear kyoka telling me she loved me and needed me to come back. so i did." you say, "so you just willed yourself to survive?" kendo asks, "i honestly dont know, i was on life support but when they took me off it i just woke up." you explain. "thats when everyone made a song for you!" eri says while she climbs on your back, "yep." you say with a smile. "now never have you ever...seen the majority of the people in this room naked." you say, "wow. he got us." mina says, "what do you mean?" nejire asks, "well, he has seen all of us naked but we have never seen him, so he has seen seven out of twelve while we only have six." momo explains, "you let him see you naked!?" shiozaki asks in disgust. "no, they make me usually." you say tiredly, "it was one time!" mina says, "and all the times you dragged me into your locker room? or hot springs?" you ask, "okay, it might have been a couple." mina says with a grin. "how much has he seen?" nejire asks teasingly, "well, im not gonna name names but im sure you can figure it out, three i have seen full frontal, two partial, and one gets embarrassed easily." you say teasingly. "yea, not hard to figure out." nejire says with a giggle.

"how about we move on?" kyoka asks with a red face, "sure, now its truth or dare!" ochako announces. "okay, but first i think its time for eri to get some sleep." you say, "no! i wanna stay with big bro (y/n)!" eri says sadly, "you wanna sleep in my room?" you ask, "yea!" she says with bright eyes. "okay, you guys start, ill put her to bed." you say while standing up with eri. after ten minutes you are finally able to get her to sleep. "(y/n)! truth or dare!?" kendo asks as soon as you walk in the door, "truth." you say boredly, "give us more hints on who you saw naked!" she says, "okay, the three i have seen full frontal i have also indirectly touched, the to who i saw partially are the two who tease me the least, and the third one is my girlfriend." you say teasingly. "(y/n)!" kyoka says angrily, "what? its all true." you say, "why did you phrase it like that!?" kyoka asks, "fine, let me explain, the first three are mina, ochako, and tooru. tooru has her hero costume, and i comforted her in the alley, mina was naked on my back in the hot springs, and i said something and made ochako cry, so i gave her a hug. it just so happened we were in the hot spring still." you explain. "that makes more sense, i knew you werent like that but i was confused." nejire confesses. "well, shiozaki truth or dare?" you ask, "dare." she replys, "make your vines tunnel through the ground, and using kyokas hearing poke monama with the spikes." you say with a smirk. after a few minutes the succeed. "nejire, truth or dare?" shiozaki asks, "truth!" she says excitedly, "kiss, marry, kill. (y/n), togata, amajiki." when she says this nejire blushes. "well, i would kiss amajiki, and i guess marry togata." she says with a blush, "good, thats the correct answer." you say, "huh? but she killed you." kendo points out, "so? she clearly has a thing for togata and i would rather die than have amajiki die." you explains, "plus, either of the other options would be super weird." nejire adds. "true." you agree. "tamaki, truth or dare?" nejire asks, "t-truth." he says nervously, "who are the top five people you trust?" nejire asks "mirio, you, (y/n), fat gum, and kirishima." he says, "i didnt expect (y/n) to be so low!" nejire says in surprise. "okay." he says shyly. the games keep going on until midnight, overall it was a great time.