chapter 80: run!

after announcing that you won they began to set up the podiums. "in third place, we have izuku midoriya and katsuki bakugo!" thirteen says happily, "in second, we have eijiro kirishima!" vlad king announces, "and in first, we have (y/n) (l/n)." endeavor says, the three heroes then walk up and give everyone their medals. "lets hear it for our year two students!" all might says excitedly, as everyone cheers you see someone above the stadium. "how heartwarming...it seems as though you have proven yourself just in time. i will give everyone thirty minutes to run, if anyone comes near me before then i will kill all of you." the figure says, "oh, and dont forget...panic." the instant he says this everyone starts sprinting towards the exit, "no way..." endeavor says worriedly, "thats all for one! you know the plan!" you shout as you jump down from the podium, "the cameras are cut, go for it." all might says over the speakers. while the citizens are evacuating all of class 1A gives their quirks to izuku. "wait, kacchan, shoto, keep your quirks, protect everyone." izuku demands before running back out to the stadium. "i love you." you tell the class before running there yourself. "whats the situation?!" aizawa asks as he runs up to you, "all for one, izuku has all but shoto and katsukis quirks, they are protecting the class, most of the heroes are here now." you say quickly, "this could be over in seconds..." you add, "no. absolutely not, remember what i said? no getting married til you graduate." aizawa warns, "but i could do it, if i overclock myself enough im sure i could jump me and him into space." you say confidently, "look at your damn jacket! even if they werent there, they are still holding you to your promise." aizawa says, "got it."

after a while all for one continues, "how are you doing...my son?" he asks, "im no son of yours!" izuku shouts angrily, "we will see." all for one says darkly, "shinsos quirk doesnt work on him!" izuku announces, "shit." aizawa mumbles. "now then. time to die." as all for one says this he fires a massive amount of wind, knocking most of them back. the only ones still left standing are endeavor, hawks, fat gum, mt lady, aizawa, izuku, and you. izuku then powers up and jumps at all for one, he attempts to take his quirk but he breaks the spikes. "that wont work." he says darkly, all for one then pushes back mt lady and aizawa, "izuku!" you shout as he jumps back, "remember, you need to run as soon as you do it." he warns, "not a chance." you replys before overclocking him x30. suddenly, he looks completely different, izuku is at 100% with six arms, unbreakable spiky metal skin, large engines on his calfs, and a very large, very angry dark shadow. "what the hell!?" endeavor asks in surprise, "since when can you do that!?" fat gum asks, "since a week or two ago. somehow i inherited his quirk, he is my dad. i obviously didnt know til now but i have been training with my classmates quirks for this exact reason." izuku explains quickly. "take ours too." hawks says suddenly, "i agree, clearly you are meant to fight him." endeavor agrees, izuku then takes all the pros quirks. he grows to twenty feet tall, erupts in flames, and sprouts wings. "(y/n) get them out of here now." izuku demands before jumping at all for one, he moved so fast you couldnt see him. you then overclock yourself x50 and start running around, evacuating everyone. "be careful." aizawa warns before you run back to izuku. when you arrive you see the two locked in combat, both extremely out of proportion. "im back!" you shout as you kick all for ones arm, however it doesnt budge. "(y/n)..." izuku says tiredly, he then takes you quirk and throws you out of the way, you are knocked unconscious on impact.

*kyoka POV*

a while after the fight starts aizawa runs in, "where is (y/n) and izuku?" shoto asks, "still fighting, come on. we are going to the roof." aizawa demands, after a few minutes we all make it up there, when i look at the battlefield i gasp in horror, what i think is izuku is clashing with all for one, suddenly (y/n) jumps in, izuku takes his quirk, and he gets thrown away. "(y/n)!" i shout worriedly, "w-what happened to izuku?" ochako asks, "your quirks, and mt ladys, endeavors, and hawks." aizawa says simply. as we keep watching it seems like izuku gets the upper hand, he pushes all for one back and goes for a punch...but it doesnt look normal. "ultimate! united! states! of! smash!" he shouts as his fist buries all for one in the ground, when he doesnt stop it breaks the ground, a giant crater is made almost knocking us down. izuku then uses feathers to hold all for one still. "thats enough from your rein of terror." izuku says in pain, when he pulls back his hand i see a bloody spot where all for one was. "i-is he dead?" ochako asks in horror, "im not sure." aizawa replys honestly. suddenly izuku jumps towards us and pics us up, as we all scream he sets us down on the floor. "i-its safe now." he says happily, i then run to (y/n), "no! dammit you said you would be okay!" i say 

as i crouch down next to him, thankfully when i check his neck he has a pulse. "i-izuku...what happened?" ochako asks while crying, "(y/n) should be okay, he overworked himself but i took his quirk before the lash back could arrive, however that will be hitting me soon." izuku explains, "and im sorry, i-i killed him..." izuku says sadly as all the pros run out of the stadium. "is everyone okay?!" all might asks worriedly, izuku then deactivates all the quirks and replys, "yes, (y/n) is just unconscious, i will be too soon, all for one on the other hand..." izuku trails off. "did we win?" fat gum asks, "yes, however while i landed my massive punch on him i took his quirks, all of them, including the ones that make him practically immortal, he is now a smudge." izuku says, "why dont you give everyone their quirks back now?" aizawa suggests passive aggressively. "oh! right!" as izuku says this spikes erupt from his body piercing everyone except (y/n). "there, your quirks are back." he says happily, "what about (y/n)?" nezu asks, "after overclocking me he went x50, i dont think he would survive if i gave it back to him yet, i took his quirk before it hit so i should take it." izuku explains. 

"what are we going to do with the extra quirks?" endeavor asks, "well he didnt have too many, several healing ones, a few strength enhancers, and wind bullets." izuku explains, "maybe we could give them to all might?" shoto suggests, "that might work, then he could continue hero work, or if not that at least it would heal his injuries." katsuki adds, "ill try it." izuku says before giving them to all might, when he receives them he bulks up a bit, not all the way to his buff form but a lot better. "it worked..." he says in amazement, "keep them, become the symbol again." endeavor says, "i will, however i am retiring from hero work, i want to focus on teaching." all might announces. "wonderful! i am sure the world will be excited to hear about this." nezu says. "wait! guys (y/n) is waking up!" i announce as he begins to move.

*(y/n) POV*

as you awake you hear several voices, when you open your eyes you are met with kyokas. "d-did we do it?" you ask tiredly, "yes!" kyoka says as she hugs you, "good job kid, you kept your promise." aizawa compliments as you just smile.

after a while the police arrived and you were questioned, however before he could be izuku passed out. "what happened?" you ask worriedly, "before you passed out he took your quirk, he is currently feeling the drawbacks of x50." aizawa says bluntly, "however it shouldnt be too bad, he apparently kept one of the healing quirks for this, when he wakes up he will give it to all might as well." aizawa adds, "well thats good." you say, "yea, now go back home."