chapter 10: the midterms

two weeks after you saved tooru it was time for the midterms. while you were getting your breakfast tsu asks you a question, "do you think your ready for the midterms?" "i think so, although im not going to say names but there are a few of us that im...less confident in." you reply. "yea. by the way did we ever tell you what happened with the halloween party?" "no i dont think so" you respond, "aizawa said that if we all pass the midterms then we can do it." tsu says. "oh thats nice." you reply. after your conversation with tsu you notice momo leaving. "hey momo,  who are you walking with?" you ask, "oh, well im walking alone today." she replys, "no your not, your gonna wait for ochako to come out and your gonna walk with the three of us." you demand. "okay" she says reluctantly, "you guys got room for three more?" mina asks, "absolutely, id rather you come with us than by yourselves." you reply. as the seven of you are walking to school some middle schooler comes up and starts flirting with kyoka. "hey get out of here before i make you." you tell him, "oh yea? and why should i?" "sorry about this kyoka" you wisper to yourself, not realizing she hears. "your flirting with my girlfriend, so you better get out of here before i beat the shit out of you." you tell him with a glare. "o-oh, i-im so-sorry" as he says this he runs away. "sorry kyoka, i hope i didnt make you too uncomfortable, i just wanted him to get out of here." you apologize. "n-no its okay, i understand." kyoka says while looking down.

"okay class, before we start today we need to vote on a class representative." aizwa says, "everyone write down your vote on a piece of paper and put it in this box, the person with the most votes wins." when he finished you think to yourself 'who should i vote for? oh i know momo would be perfect.' once you finish writing her name you put it in the box. a few minutes later aizawa announces "after tallying the vote the class rep is (y/n) with seven votes, and the deputy is yaoyorozu with four." after hearing this you are very surprised but thinking about it the girls probably voted for you." "okay now class rep, come take these papers and hand them out to the class." aizawa says, "yes, sir!"

 a few hours later you head to lunch and sit with tsu, ochako, momo, tooru, mina, kyoka, kirishima, midoriya, and iida. "so explain, why did you all vote for me?" you ask, "well i just thought you would be right for the job." momo says, as all the girls nod in agreement you wonder 'who was the seventh?' yea, after hearing what you did for tooru that was the obvious ppick for me, it was so manly!" kirishima says. "wait how did you find out?" you ask, "well, the same day you and tooru needed to talk to him in private, she was crying and you didnt come back. later before school ended nezu made an announcement saying that a student was sexually assaulted on the way there and that girls werent allowed to walk alone anymore. also mina told me." "oh. okay." you reply, "wait what happened?" midoriya asks, "well tooru was being...touched and (y/n) saved her." kyoka says, "we dont know what would have happened if he didnt step in." tsu adds. "oh...i had no idea, hagakure are you alright?" iida asks while midoriya just looks stunned. "yea, im alright now thanks to (y/n)" tooru responds. "i-i cant believe that happened...im so sorry." midoriya says. just then the bell rings and we go back to class. "okay next we have the physical." aizawa says.

late ater school was over, aizawa finally confirmed it. "okay class, since everyone passed on saturday we will be having a halloween costume party. it will take place in the dorms common room, and i along with midnight will be there supervising."