chapter 41:a little game

the day after the hostage training you decide to hang out in the common room for a while. "hey dude!" sero says, "whats up?" you ask, "well, me, bakugo, kaminari, kirishima, and midoriya are gonna play truth or dare, we were wondering if you or the girls wanted to play. "yes!" mina yells behind you, "where even were you?" you ask confused, "im gonna get ochako and tsuyu! maybe kyoka!" mina says before running off, "well they want to play so i will too." you tell him. "great!"

after a few minutes mina, ochako, tsuyu, and kyoka came back, "so where are we doing this?" ochako asks, "in bakugos dorm." sero replys. "then lets go!" mina says before running in that direction. "so your doing this?" kyoka asks while you walk next to her. "yea, why not? i mean its a great chance to become closer with them." you tell her. "and also yo prove you arent always angry." she jokes, "haha. very funny, we are here." you say sarcastically.

when you all get settled kaminari states the rules, "okay, everyone gets one pass and (y/n) is our supervision, other than that normal truth or dare rules!" he says with a grin. "okay, ill start! (y/n) truth or dare?" sero asks, "dare." you reply, "say something mean to all the girls." he says, "ugh...fine. mina you can be a bit loud sometimes, ochako you can be a bit too awkward at times, tsuyu you are blunt to a fault, and kyoka your too self conscious." you say, "eh, thats fair." mina says, "yea." the other three agree. "kaminari truth or dare?" you ask him, "truth." he says, "have you ever done something perverted to the girls i dont know about?" you ask, "no, i am not nearly as perverted as mineta, i actually enjoy your and the girls company, they arent just se objects." he replys honestly. "now, jiro truth or dare?" he asks, "uh, dare i guess." she says, "confess your love to mina." he says, "kyoka! you love me!?" mina asks, they then both look at you and you nod, "oh, mina, you are the most beautiful person i know, you also have a nice butt. love you." kyoka jokes, "damn right i do! thanks kyoka!" mina says giving her a hug, "hahaha! that was hilarious!" kaminari laughs, "you would think so." jiro says. "hey!" he replys, "bakugo, truth or dare?" kyoka asks, "truth." he replys, "which of your classmates do you look up to the most?" she asks with a smirk. "(y/n)..." "what!?" kaminari exclaims, "you look up to someone!?" sero asks, "yea, he is a great dude, he is forgiving, he only cares about saving people by winning, i think thats pretty great." bakugo says quietly, "HE STILL ISNT BETTER THAN ME THOUGH!" he adds. "now, shitty hair truth or dare?" he asks eijiro, "truth." he replys, "how far have you gone with (y/n)s sister?" he asks while smirking. "uhh..." he says while looking at you, "here tell me and then ill decide if you can say or not." you tell him, "um, i dont now thats a great idea..." he says looking scared, "dude, i told you, i approve, your a great guy, and i know how mina is." you say. he then comes up to you and whispers, "well...while you were in your coma we passed the provisional licence exam, that night she was really upset you couldnt participate...and well, hugging went to kissing, and it kinda went out of control." he tells you, "you then look at mina who just awkwardly giggles. "dont worry about it, im happy you could do that for her. besides by the looks of it so is she." you joke. "okay, everything is fine, they used protection!" you tell everyone, "(Y/N)!" mina and eijiro yell at you, "yes sister dear? yes sister dears boyfriend?" you ask innocently, "why would you say that!?" mina asks embarrassed, "wait, you guys did use protection, didnt you?" you joke, "of course we did! but im still your sister i thought if it was too bad you wouldnt say it!" mina says, "yea, its not that bad." you say. "okay, im gonna go die now." eijiro says with his face more red than his hair. "take me with you." mina jokes. "wow, ready for another round already?" you joke. "(Y/N) STOP!" they yell. "okay fine, eijiro its your turn." you tell him. "fine, (y/n) truth or dare?" he asks, "truth." you reply, "how far have you and kyoka gone?" he asks with a smirk, kyoka then starts blushing madly, "kyoka, get that look off your face, ochako has gone farther than we have!" you joke, "uh...(y/n) r-remember  at the c-camp?" she asks, "oh...that." you say, "what?" kaminari asks, at this point eijiro, ochako, tsuyu, and mina are cracking up since they know what happened. "did you two fuck or not!?" bakugo asks, "no, but i touched her butt." you tell them. "i mean, you have also seen her naked." sero reasons. "guys! stop! please!" kyoka says on the verge of tears. "im sorry, i didnt realize." you say hugging her, "i-its okay...can we please just get back on a normal topic?" she asks. "sure, ochako truth or dare?" you ask her. "dare!" she says excitedly, "tell us about you or izuku being a cinnamon role." you demand. "okay, uhh, well on our way to the entrance exam he tripped, i caught him with my quirk and he started panicking. when he realized that i had touched him he became a blushing and stuttering mess." she says while giggling. "it wasnt that bad..." izuku argues, "yes it was, i saw it too." tsuyu says. "tsuyu truth or dare?" ochako asks, "dare." she replys, "wrap (y/n) in your tongue and squeeze him as hard as you can, if he passes out you win." ochako says while smiling. "okay. i should be fine." you say confidently. "alright then." tsuyu says while picking you up. she then starts squeezing you tightly. "agh! this actually kinda hurts." you say, "if i just wrap my tongue around his neck and make him pass out do i win?" tsuyu asks, "sure." ochako says. "try me!" you say while grinning. she then loosens her grip a bit and moves up to your neck, when she starts squeezing again you feel the life leaving your body. "stop...you win..." you say, "...cant...breath..." you add, "tsuyu stop it!" kyoka says. "okay." when she says this the grip loosens and you fall to the ground. "so help me god, if any of you worry your grounded, i just need some sleep." you tell the girls before passing out.

a while later you wake up and are tackled by tsuyu and kyoka in hugs. "what did i say?" you joke, "sorry, i was really worried." kyoka says, "im so sorry (y/n), i shouldnt have squeezed that hard..." tsuyu says sadly, "its fine tsuyu, it was a dare." you tell her. "what time is it?" you ask, "midnight" tsuyu answers, "you guys wanna sleep with me?" when you ask this they both just nod. "then come on!"