chapter 112: monsters!?

the next afternoon aizawa calls everyone to the common room. "heres the deal. this training camp will only have two hero exercises, the rest will be completely physical, with this in mind we have decides not to bring everyones costumes." aizawa announces, "really? thats it? i thought we were gonna have to do more hero stuff." denki asks, "yes. one of the things you must remember though is that this is all going to be on private land, so unless told otherwise if something goes wrong. it was meant to." aizawa explains, "so kinda like when you guys were fake villains?" ochako asks, "exactly." aizawa says, "who all will be coming with us, sir?" tenya asks, "just me, the class, and our hosts." aizawa says simply, "now get in the bus outside." he adds.

after a few hours of driving, the bus stops at a cliff face. "this doesnt look like a rest stop." denki points out, "hey ya eraser!" a feminine voice says from a black car, "long time no see." he replys, "your feline fantasies are here, say meow!" a woman with brown hair says as she steps out of the car, "perfectly cute and cat-like girls!" a blonde woman adds, "you can call us the: wild, wild, pussycats!" they say together. "so you guys are the ones training us?" ochako asks, "thats right!" mandalay says, "(y/n)! i know everyone else knows them, but do you? the wild, wild, pussycats are a hero team formed when we were just kids! they have been active for about 13 years no-" he says before getting cut off by pixie bob, "yes, im aware of who they are." you say, "besides, im eighteen at heart." pixie bob says threateningly, "r-right." izuku says when she lets go of his face. "so why are you guys here?" mina asks, "we own this whole stretch of land, the campsite is down by the base of the mountain. if you hurry, you can make it by dinner." mandalay explains, "we are gonna get back on the bus right?" sero asks nervously, "yea! to the bus!" denki exclaims as he starts running back to it, however before he reaches it pixie bob lands in front of him. "good luck!" she says before the ground liquefies, as you fall down the cliff you are able to grab on to kyoka and use your overblasts to soften the fall. "well that was fun." izuku says as ochako gets off his back, "is everyone okay?" you ask, "yea, just achy." denki complains, "speak for yourself, us girls are fine." mina says, "well not all of us have super powerful boyfriends!" sero argues, "i hear something coming." shoji says, as the three of you turn you see a large dirt monster.

izuku jumps into action immediately and kicks the creature, destroying it. "thats pixie bobs quirk, earth flow. it allows her to manipulate the ground." izuku says quickly, "well i guess this is one of two then." tenya says, "before we go, we need to talk strategy. mainly when it comes to me. i can overclock to a high number and go nuts while i can, but then be worthless, not overclock and use overblasts, or i think i can continuously use about x7 the whole time." you explain, "in that case use x7 the whole time, but instead of being close combat, work on support and firing overblasts." izuku orders as he turns back towards the forest. "now lets go!" he shouts before running in, the whole class following closely behind.
after a few minutes of running everyone stops, there are around ten monsters in front of the group. while your stronger classmates take some of them on, you, tooru, and denki team up to kill one. "over here monster!" tooru yells while flailing her arms, when the monster turns to attack her, denki jumps on its back. however before he attacks you move tooru out of the way. "indiscriminate shock! two million volts!" he shouts as electricity engulfs the monster. "good one denki! lets keep moving!" you shout into the cloud of smoke, although when he appears he is in his dumb mode. "kyoka! i have a present!" you shout while picking him up and reuniting with the rest of the class. "god, he is so stupid!" kyoka says while stifling a laugh, "cmon guys! lets go!" izuku shouts before running ahead.

after three more hours, and a couple close calls, you finally make it to the camp. "there they are! took you long enough." mandalay teases, "i thought you guys said it wouldnt take that long!" sero complains, "i guess we miscalculated." pixie bob says, "although, you six!" she says pointing towards you, izuku, katsuki, shoto, tenya, and eijiro. "you did the best! i call dibs!" she says before jumping at the six of you, "um! taken!" mina says before stepping in front of eijiro, however when she moves towards katsuki, mina reiterates her statement, "all of them!" she says irritably, "oh? you must be one lucky girl." pixie bob says, "nope. she sucks, she means we all have significant others, although mina, how does it feel? being accused of having a harem?" you ask teasingly, "thats so gross! you guys are like my bro-oh..." she says, cutting herself off. "anyway. each gender has a cabin, out back are hot springs. you know the rules." aizawa says, "yep! cmon (y/n)!" mina says as she drags you towards the girl cabin, "is that normal?" mandalay asks, "ashido or (y/n)?" aizawa asks, "does she drag everyone to her bedroom? does he get dragged to bedrooms a lot?" pixie bob asks in confusion, "for the first question, only (y/n) and kirishima, for the second...not really? although out of all the couples in this class, im pretty sure he is the least sexually active." aizawa answers bluntly,because of this kyoka, ochako, eijiro, tenya, and izuku all blush. "besides maybe hagakure." he adds, "no, me and katsuki havent done anything much, but i dont think they have even gone past a quick kiss." tooru reveals, "the hell tooru?!" katsuki asks, "dont 'the hell tooru' me! izuku and ochako havent denied anything! neither has our class rep!" tooru retorts, "what was that? oh i think i heard (y/n) calling me, bye!" ochako says before running away from the group.