chapter 4: moving into dorms

*(y/n) POV*

after aizawa dropped that bombshell everyone else started moving in while the five of you sit down to talk about the deal. "well i personally will be dropping out of this immediately, i trust all of you to behave however i do not trust the other boys to while i am gone." iida says. "im getting my own room" todoroki says with a tired look. "so its just me, midoriya, and kirishima?" you ask. "nope. just you and kirishima." midoriya says. "yea well, you may have saved yaoyorozu and jiro but i dont know you too well yet, so im going to get to trust you before letting you be so close to the girls." kirishima says. "how about this, one week from now we come back and talk, if we come to an agreement then awesome. but if we still disagree then we should let the girls decide." you explain. "yeah that sounds great" he replys.

*timeskip*

once we finished unpacking we decided to go down to the common room. "hey guys wanna do a room contest?" "nope im going to bed, kirishima you can show them the room if you want to just keep it down." you say as you walk away. once you get to your room you just lay down in bed, soon after you hear the door open "okay hes asleep so be quiet." kirishima whispered. "okay. woah this is a pretty cool room." ashido says. "yea, (y/n) is really good at this kinda stuff." hagakure said. "yeah" kirishima agreed. as they closed the door you just smiled to yourself before really going to sleep.

when you woke up the next morning you went down to the kitchen to get some breakfast. sitting at the table were ashido, jiro, and a girl with green hair. "hi i dont think we met yet, im (y/n) (l/n)" "oh hi im tsuyu asui, but please call me tsu." "okay. is it okay if i join you guys?" you ask. "yea sure." jiro says. you then get some cereal and sit down. you then realize that jiro was talking about how you saved her and yaoyorozu. "he fought all the villains even though he knew he would lose just to get us to safety. when he was eventually defeated he even said how he did all he could and hoped we were safe." "wait i said that out loud?" you ask surprised. "yep, sure did" jiro says. "well its not that big of a deal anyway, all i did was distract them for a bit then pass out." you say. "that may be true but you put both of their well being ahead of your own." tsu replys, "it was very heroic. "t-thanks guys" you say holding back tears. after you finish talking to them you get ready and leave for U.A.