chapter 28: the dare game.

after the hot springs you and the girls all head straight to bed. the next day you had a day off, so being them the girls decided to play a game with the rest of the class. "okay guys, im sure your all wondering why we gathered you here." ochako starts. "we are gonna play a game!" tooru exclaims. "but only if you want." mina adds. "the rules are simple, you are all allowed to dare us to do anything all day." momo says. "however, (y/n) is allowed to intervene or straight up veto dares." she adds. "why him?" kaminari asks. "because we know he has our best interest in mind." tsu explains. "so are you guys in?" kyoka asks. most of the class just nods. "okay, some additional rules are that the only people being dared to do anything are the girls, the person who dared us and (y/n) are the only people who can control a dare while it is happening, and if it is something iffy please ask (y/n) first as not to make us uncomfortable." momo adds. "okay, first dare!" kirishima yells. "everything except people are lava for the next hour, if you touch lava you have to do all the chores today!" he explains. as soon as he says go all the girls run straight at you and climb on. "really?" you ask. "yep! your our mighty steed!" mina says. "fine." you reply. you end up with mina hanging on your back, ochako and tooru in your arms, momo on your shoulders, kyoka holding onto your right leg, and tsu on your left. "how did you all plan this?" you ask confused. "we didnt!" the exclaim. "then how did you all end up where i expected you too?!" you ask. "what do you mean?" momo asks, "well, ochako and tooru are in my arms like they always say they like, mina is hanging on my back like the pest she is, you got in a position that you have lots of control but you wouldnt with just anyway, tsu is holding onto my leg like a pole, and kyoka is in the least intimate position possible." you explain. "i guess...i didnt even think of how inappropriate someone could make my position..." momo says embarrassed, its okay momo, think about the fact that it is also a position you do with people you trust, like a little sister on her big brothers shoulders isnt inappropriate." you explain, " i guess...yknow what your right! to be fair the only other person i would be on the shoulders of is todoroki." she says quietly. "you said that out loud." you tease. 

after she was done being flustered it had ony been half an hour. "what do you guys wanna do?" you ask, "lets walk down to the beach!" mina says, "okay." you say, overclocking your body so you can actually move. when you get there you realize tooru and ochako are asleep. "well would ya look at that?" you say, "what?" kyoka asks. "these two are asleep." you reply. "o-oh..." she replys. "jealous?" you ask, "w-what!? no!" she says with a blush. "there is enough room for you up here too if you want." you offer. "r-really?" she asks, "yea, tsu could you lift her up?" you ask. when she does kyoka notices how little room there is. "there isnt much room..." she says, "cmon!" you say, "how?" she asks. "mina, could you move to my leg?" you ask, "sure, but why?" mina asks confused, "kyoka got jealous of these two." you explain. "what, so your girlfriend gets higher priority over your sister?" she jokes. "yep, now slide down." you say, you are surprised when she actually does, she slides down your leg like a firemans pole. "okay kyoka, you can climb onto my back." you tell her. "you guys realize the hour ended like ten minutes ago right?" you hear kirishima ask behind you. "nope." you reply. "yep!" all the girls reply. "when did you two wake up?" you ask them. "when you and kyoka were being cute!" tooru responds. in retaliation you drop them only to scoop them back up before they hit the floor. "that wasnt very nice!" ochako says. "yea, well could you guys get off me now?" you ask. "sure." momo replys jumping down. "i already did." you hear tsu say below you. "fine." tooru and ochako reply. "nope." mina and kyoka say. "h-hey mina?" kirishima asks with a blush. "yea?" she asks. 

"i d-dare you t-to let me kiss your cheek." he stutters out. "w-what!?" mina exclaims while blushing. "i aprove." when you say this she gives you a death glare. "o-okay..." she says walking over to kirishima. when he gives her a kiss on the cheek she turns her head and takes it on the lips. "MINA!?" he asks. "mhm?" she responds ignoring what happened. "you know we cann all tell your barely standing yknow." you say. "oh, and my other question. (y/n) are you taking part in the dare game?" he asks devilishly. "YES!" all the girls yell, kyoka still hanging on your back. "okay, well i dare you to carry around mina and jiro for the rest of the day!" he says. "fine, here kyoka you can have the front now." you say moving her to you arms, "mina hop on." you say bending down, what you didnt expect is her climbing up onto your shoulders. "i feel like kirishima should be in this position not me." you tell mina who starts blushing profusely.