chapter 48:the press conference.

as soon as you see the girls you pass out, an hour later you wake up. "ugh...where am i?" you ask, "(y/n)!" ochako says giving you a hug, "you passed out and collapsed, luckily izuku ccaught you before you hit your head." tooru says. "and now your in the sleeping area." tsuyu adds. "okay, tomorrow me, mina, momo, shoto, nezu, all might and nezu will be leaving around 10am for a press conference." you say sitting up. "oh, thanks for letting us know." momo says, "oh! the boy woke up!" you hear another girls voice say, "am i in the girls dorm?" you ask blankly, "yep!" mina replys. "arent there like a hundred other girls?" you ask, "yep!" mina replys again. "great." you say sarcastically. "hi! my name is itsuka kendo, im the class rep for 1b." a girls with orange hair says, "nice to meet you." you say. "by the way, why are you here?" she asks, "i dont even know, ask them." you reply pointing at the girls. "what do you mean?" she asks, "well, when he passed out we carried him here!" ochako says, "yea! we have gone long enough without him, we missed him!" mina adds, "so he is gonna stay with us tonight!" tooru says, "alright, just dont be too loud and use protection." kendo says. "we arent like that, mina is my legal sister, and the others are like little sisters to me." you explain, "except me." kyoka says stubbornly, "yes, she is my girlfriend." you add. "dont worry, we will keep the from doing anything." tsuyu teases, "literally havent even thought about that kind of thing before." you say, "either way, there are a few people who want to ask you questions." kendo says, "oh, who?" you ask, "us." you look to see the big three with eri and the boys half of the girls club. "okay, come sit down." you tell them.

after they all sit down and get comfortable you say, "i will answer one question per person." "okay, well eri would like to ask you something." togata says, "whats up eri?" you ask, "a-are you g-gonna hurt us?" she asks while hiding behind togata, "i would never, im still the same big bro (y/n)!" you say with a smile. she then runs over and gives you a hug, "i missed you." she says. "i missed you too, but im back now." you tell her. "good." she pouts while sitting back down. "okay my turn! how did you warn the heroes of the attack?" nejire asks, "i texted him." you reply simply, "you have the principals number?!" eijiro asks, "yea." you reply simply. "u-um, why did you agree to it?" amajiki asks, "so i could protect everyone, thats my hero name for a reason." you say with a chuckle. "okay! did you break any laws?" tenya asks, "hmm, slight vandalism from a broken window or two, contact with the villains, and if momo pressed charges technically assault, however i just tackled her." you explain. "are there any more nomus? or villains?" izuku asks, "no, that was their final march." you reply, "what was the worst thing you told the villains?" mashiroa asks suspiciously, "i-i said..." you say while looking down guiltily, "i-i said t-that i wished i h-had r-raped momo." as soon as you say this you are met with gasps, "(y/n)..." momo says sounding betrayed, "you can distance yourself if you would like but can i explain?" you ask her, "of course." momo replys, "after 'killing' you when the villains asked how it went i said you were dead, but i added i wish i could have left you alive by accident, when they asked why thats what i answered, i would never ever do that though. i understand if none of you want contact with me anymore." you say while crying. "no (y/n), i was just confused,i know you dont think that way." momo says hugging you, "you said what you had to (y/n), it was for her safety." kyoka says, "i know but...i still feel so bad about it, i know thats your worst fear, its one of mine too, i still havent gotten that dream out of my head. i ju-i just want you to know i would never do that to you, or anyone." you tell her hugging her back. "its okay (y/n). we believe you." tenya says. "just out of curiosity, why did aizawa knock you out at the start of your fight if he knew what was going on?" togata asks, "he didnt, he pulled me over and told me to play dead until told otherwise, i was never told otherwise but still got up and helped." you explain, "how bad are the dorms?" shoto asks, "completely destroyed, i did find this though." you say, pulling out a frog plush holding onto a blue clock and handing it to tsuyu. "you found it! i looked for it as long as i could, im so happy!" tsuyu says hugging it close. "yea, however im sorry eijiro, i wasnt able to find the picture you gave me." you tell him, "oh, right! i got some stuff for you (y/n)!" kyoka says standing up and running out of the room, when she comes back she has tonnes of stuff in her arms, "aizawa told me to grab as many things i thought you would like." she says, "thanks." you say looking at the picture. "i have a question!" mina says, "shoot." you respond, "who did you miss most?" she asks while smirking, "that would be my favorite little sister eri." you say smiling at her, "eh, thats fair." ochako says, "i did miss you all a lot though." you say, "by the way (y/n), my parents want to meet you at some point." tsuyu says, "yea mine too." ochako says, "same." momo adds. "eh, i dont think mine care but you can still meet them." tooru says, "why?" you ask, "well, a few things have gone public through press conferences, such as you living with us and sharing the girls appliances." momo explains, "oh, that makes sense." you say, "although, my parents are the only ones you would need to worry about." momo says, "why is that?" you ask, "because you are my first male friend that hasnt been interested in me, so naturally they are protective." she explains. "i think this is enough for tonight, lets get some sleep." tsuyu says, "yea, ill see you guys later." eijiro says while him and the other boys walk out. "so, how many times did you sleep with my stuff this time?" you ask the girls, "too many." mina jokes. "cmon, lets get some sleep." you say before laying down.

the next morning you and the girls got some breakfast and got dressed, "cmon guys! its time to go!" you hear aizawa call. after getting on some decent clothes you go down to wait with him, but find you were the slowest one. "sorry to keep you waiting." you say, "no problem, lets go!" nezu says while hopping on aizawas shoulder. an hour later you were sitting in front of a crowd and a bunch of cameras, everyone in the audience were giving you death stares. "okay everyone! we will now begin, if you are chosen you may ask one question to one person." nezu says. "now then, why dont you go first?" nezu says pointing at a reporter, "yes sir, why are you allowing a villain to be on the stage with students!?" he asks, "well the last time i checked, all might isnt a villain and neither are eraser head or me." nezu says, "he means the asshole working with the league!" someone in the crowd shouts, "oh yes (y/n), he is also not a villain, he was on a mission." nezu says calmly. "sir! could you please elaborate?" somebody asks, "sure, he was sent on a mission to infiltrate the league and gain their trust, this allowed him to warn us about their upcoming attack." nezu says, "how about you sir?" he says pointing to another reporter, "is mina ashido not declared dead?" he asks, "good question! yes! she was, however we had the hero foundation and police force help us fake it, she was never dead or injured. it was all a ploy to help (y/n) gain some trust from the league." nezu explains. suddenly a female reporter stands up and points to you, "is it true you have sexual relations with one of the other students!?" she asks angrily, aizawa then glances at you worriedly, "no. im not sure how that rumor spread, i have a wonderful girlfriend but we are in high school, the farthest we have gone was a hug." you explain patiently. "who is she!?" the reporter asks, "nobody on this panel, and i dont know if she wants her name shared." you say bluntly. "now please sit down." orders aizawa, "how long have you been this way all might?" someone asks, "well, after an injury a few years ago i have only been able to do hero work three hours a day, the rest of the time i look like this, however after my fight with all for one i can no longer do hero work, which is why i am announcing my retirement." all might says as he is met with many gasps of shock. "what does this mean for the future?" a reporter asks, "i doubt it will matter, in the next few years there will be heroes stronger than any before, i have great hope for the future." he says. "yaoyorozu! according to the villain interrogations, (y/n) said he wanted to rape you, is this true?" someone asks, "i will step in here, while it is true he may have said that we have been very public about saying anything he said as dread was not him, it was an act." aizawa says, "yes, i must say i would bet my life that young (y/n) would never do something like that." all might says, "i admit yes it is true i said this, i did not mean it, and we have already had a conversation about it, which included me having an emotional breakdown because of the guilt of those few words, i would never do something like that, i care deeply for all my classmates but not in a sexual way, since my family died they have been there for me, in many more ways then one my friends have become like a new family for me, so tell me: would you rape your sister? one that has had issues with perverts her whole life? one that in your coma you saw things like that and they still haunt you? tell me that, would you rape your insecure, kind and loving sister just because you told some asshats you wanted to, so you could keep her safe!? the only reason it was brought up was because i accidentally said i wish i could have kept her alive, because the villains thought i had just killed her, i had to improvise so that they didnt find me out, or worse, go try to finish the job." you say angrily. "t-thank you (y/n)." momo says while crying. you then nod to shoto who hugs her and says, "its okay, he was voicing what it felt like to him, and phrasing it in a way that they would understand." he says. "please avoid that topic, (y/n) is still very sensitive because of how he made the girls feel, they have thought he died before but this was far worse, they though (y/n), their best friend, their big brother figure had abandoned them, they thought he didnt love them anymore." aizawa says sternly. "that will conclude the press conference." nezu says, "come on momo, lets go." you say, "o-okay..." she says still crying. after leaving the stage you get a call from kyoka, "(y/n) the teachers had everyone watch it and i want you to know that everyone, including teachers, students, even bakugo cried at least once." she says, "oh, im sorry for making you upset." you say worriedly, "no! you idiot, it was beautiful, momo really needed that, we all did, it has been too long since we have heard you rant like that, especially for one of us." she tells you. "oh, and the dorms are gonna be rebuilt even better in the next two days." she adds before hanging up.