chapter 130: a not-so-warm welcome.

after everyone was finished being upset with you, they all went to bed. however the girls invited you to the sleepover room. "(y/n)! lets all talk about what each other missed!" ochako says happily when you arrive. "okay, but kyoka, what are you wearing?" you ask. everyone else were in their pajamas, however kyoka has on an oversized hoodie. "your jacket." she says bluntly, "okay?" you say before sitting down. "ill start! i did my work study with aizawa so that i could improve my stealth even more! we didnt fight any big villains, but aizawa trained me a bunch." tooru explains, "me and thirteen actually went to help in a real natural disaster! about two weeks into the work study, there was a tornado. we went afterwords to help!" ochako explains excitedly, "i ended up saving a cruise ship. selkie and everyone else helped, but i was mainly underwater." tsuyu says, "guys! ryukyu and nejire are so fun! whenever there werent bad guys me and nejire were just gossiping!" mina says with a grin, "that sounds a lot better than mine. i think endeavor tried to get me to like him, however i really just dont. he hurt shoto and his siblings so much... although his brother and sister were extremely kind to me!" momo explains, "im glad you all had fun, but next time everyone is gonna leave, please tell me! i was stuck with denki for two whole months!" kyoka complains, "man, i bet that was fun." you say sarcastically. "oh yeah, mr 'i burnt myself to the point of no repair' what did you do?" kyoka asks, "well, first of all i need to tell you guys something. but it can NOT leave this room, not even to your boyfriends. the only other people besides you that know are top heroes, and izuku." you explain, "what? i wont say a word! promise!" tooru says while the others nod, "good. first of all, before i died izuku gave me one for all to help me survive. even after taking it back, it gave me an intense boost in power. i can safely go up to x70, and after that hour i only regress to half my original strength." you explain, "what?! doesnt that make you unbeatable?!" mina asks, "yes. which is why im keeping it a secret. i dont want to be the number one hero, as far as anyone else knows i die from x100 and my body can barely handle x50." you answer, "so why hide it?" tsuyu asks, "because i dont want to be the next symbol of peace. my plan for the future is to set up my own agency nearby U.A. i want to be able to be just as approachable as anyone else. imagine while walking to U.A your saw a pro, waving at you. as a first year! that would make someones day! i want to be like that, but for everyone. i want to be able to protect anyone within my reach, i want to be able to make a safe and comfortable world for them. you guys know the hero network? well they have a new option. 'doomsday'. for threats like all for one, overhaul, and death wraith. i want to be able to lay low as long as possible, but when someone really needs me, ill be there." you explain. "thats a lot..." ochako jokes, "well, to sum it up i want to leave most of the thugs and little guys to other heroes like you! but if a big problem rears its head, ill be there." you simplify. "how does that relate to your work study?" kyoka asks, "oh, right! i got a bit carried away. anyway, anti-matter knew about my power and wanted to test my upper limits. i can move at 99% the speed of light, but no higher. an x500 overblast will shred my arm, while x750 will rip it off, and i need to make my costume heat resistant." you explain. "im going to bed. as long as you dont overdo it, i wont kill you." kyoka says before getting up and leaving.

the next morning everyone gets ready and heads to school. when you aizawa enters the classroom her calls you out directly. "while most of you were able to still make it to classes some days, you were not (y/n). after school you will have an hour of tutoring from nezu, and then a test." aizawa says, "fair enough." you agree, "now then, today we will be working on your weaknesses again. some of you have figured out ways of getting around them, while others not so much." aizawa explains, "get on your costumes and meet in gym gamma." he adds before leaving. "man! more weakness training?" mina complains, "come on mine, we need to go change." you hurry, "yea, yea. i kinda enjoyed it when you werent here, i could slack off easier." mina teases, "alright, well when you fail dont come to me." you say before walking towards the door. by the time you reach it mina is already right next to you, "anyway! lets hurry!" she says before running off.

after getting your costume on, everyone meets in gym gamma. "with working on your weaknesses, im going to need some help." aizawa says, "which is why, I AM HERE!" all might yells, he jumps down from the roof and deflates midair. "all might!" izuku panics, he is able to catch him and put him down. "thanks young midoriya! now, your weaknesses." all might says as if nothing happened. "those of you with the largest weaknesses ar-" all might begins, "(y/n), kaminari, koda, tokoyami, and shoto, right?" izuku asks, "exactly. i believe all of you know your weaknesses, so today we will be fixing them." aizawa says bluntly. "jiro your helping (y/n), kirishima will help kaminari, sato with koda, tetsutetsu with tokoyami, and hagakure with todoroki. no gadgets of any kind are allowed!" all might explains, "so no rope?" you ask, "no. you and jiro are going to be fighting hand to hand, if you lose then your expelled. the first one to knock the other out wins." aizawa says with a grin. "the rest of you can do whatever you like. spectate, battle one another, or just train." all might adds while all the pairs go to pre set arenas. "so (y/n), no holding back right?" kyoka asks, "you know i cant do that." you say, "well you better!" she yells before attacking you.