chapter 2: the USJ

suddenly you see purple mist surrounding you and the rest of the class.

suddenly you feel yourself falling, as you hit the ground you see a girl with a black ponytail, and a girl with purple hair falling out of the sky. 'if they hit the ground like that they could get hurt, or even die!' you quickly then overclock your left leg and jump, you were able to catch both of them but only barely. before you could introduce yourself the girl with a black ponytail hit you in the gut with a metal pole. 

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM US?!" the purple haired girl asks, almost in tears. "wait...im your new classmate" you reply while clutching your stomach. "oh my god...im so sorry, my name is momo yaoyorozu and this is kyoka jiro." the girl with the ponytail said. "my name is (y/n) (l/n)." 

as  you were saying this you noticed villains behind the girls. "get behind me both of you." you say calmly. "what why?" "whats wrong?" they ask. "stay calm when i say i need you both to run back to the teachers." you say as they realize what is happening. "w-what about you (y/n)?" yaoyorozu asked. "ill distract them just make sure you two get out." "NO you will die..." jiro says panicking. "its alright, ill be fine just get out of here." 

as they begin to run away you overclock the rest of your body and get into a fighting stance. "you really think you can take us all kid?" one of the villains asked, "no. but i can save them." as you said this as you jumped into battle.

the first villain came at you and tried to punch you. 'i should relly just dodge to buy them some time, i can get them an hour. tops, by then i just need to hope the teachers get here. you are  able to dodge for quite a while, before you hear the doors blow open and see all might come in. while the villains were distracted you knocked a few out. suddenly you feel a hand on your head before getting it slammed into the ground. 'i did all i could, please just be safe yaoyorozu, jiro...'

*yaoyorozu POV*

while (y/n) battled me and jiro were just up the hill and watching him fight while hidden. right after all might arrived (y/n) got a few good hits in, until a villain snuck up behind him though. he then grabbed his head and slammed it into the ground. "(y/n)..." jiro whispered. after a few seconds we could hear (y/n) whisper something. "all..could...safe...yaoyorozu...jiro" at this both of us burst into tears.