chapter 76: karaoke!

AN: just a reminder that while two people are singing this means one person, (this) means the other, and this means both. enjoy!

after playing never have i ever momo sets up the karaoke machine, while she does mina explains some rules. "not everyone has to go but everyone gets only one chance, no more than a minute of song though! you an also choose whatever point of the song you want!" she explains, "everyone who wants to sing please write the song, time stamp, and your name on this paper, the only person looking will be (y/n) to make sure they are all okay." mina adds while holding a piece of paper. after a while you check the paper.

solo
------------------------------------
katsuki: whatever it takes by imagine dragons. (0:16 - 1:10)
izuku: zero by imagine dragons (1:21 - 2:02)
tenya: runnin by adam lambert (0:16 - 1:16)
mina:  cant hold us by macklemore & ryan lewis (1:26 - 2:30)
kyoka: stereo hearts by gym class heroes (0:49 - 1:32)
(y/n): born for this by the score (1:26 - 2:23)

group
------------------------------------
mina and tooru: this is me by keala settle ( 0:08- 1:10)
ochako and izuku: the last of the real ones by fallout boy(0:15 - 1:28)

after looking over the songs you glance at kyoka before adding one more. "everything looks good." you say after writing down the song. "awesome! whos first?" tooru asks, "katsuki with whatever it takes by imagine dragons." you reply.

"fallin too fast to prepare for this, trippin in the world can be dangerous. everybody circling its vulturous negative, nepotist, everybody waitin for the fall of man, everybody praying for the end of times, everybody hoping they can be the one, i was born to run i was born for this!
whip whip!
run me like a race horse, pull me like a ripcord, break me down and build me up
i wanna be the slip slip! word upon your lip lip! letter that you rip rip!
break me down and build me up, whatever it takes!
cause i love the adrenaline in my veins! i do whatever it takes!
cause i love how it fells when i break the chains! whatever it takes!
You take me to the top I'm ready forWhatever it takes'Cause I love the adrenaline in my veinsI do what it takes"

as katsuki finishes everyone begins to clap. "wow! that was so good!" mina says excitedly, "nice job kacchan!" izuku says, "whatever." katsuki says as he shrugs. "alright izuku, your next with zero, also by imagin dragons." you say.

"I remember walking in the heat of the summer, Wide-eyed one with a mind full of wonder, Twenty-seven years and I've nothing to show, Falling from the doves to the dark of the crow, Looking to the ways of the ones before me, Looking for the path of the young and lonely, I don't want to hear about what to do, no I don't want to do it just to do it for you,
Hello hello Let me tell you what it's like to be a zero zero, Let me show you what it's like to always feel feel, Like I'm empty and there's nothing really real real, I'm looking for a way out! Hello hello Let me tell you what it's like to be a zero zero, Let me show you what it's like to never feel feel, Like I'm good enough for anything that's real real, I'm looking for a way out!"

when izuku finishes everyone claps again. "awesome job deku!" ochako says happily, "thanks ochako!" he replys witth a grin, "that was so cool!" kaminari says excitedly, "yea!" eijiro agrees. "alright, no next is tenya, with runnin by adam lambert." you say as the music begins to play.

how did the night ever get like this? on shot and the whiskey goes down, down, down, bottom of the bottle hits, waking up my mind as i through a fit, the breakin is takin me down, down down.
my hearts beating faster, i know what im after!
ive been standing heere my whole life, everything ive seen twice, now its time i realize!
spinning back around now! on this road im crawlin, save me cause im fallin,
now i cant seem to breathe right,
cause i keep runnin, runnin, runnin, runnin, runnin, runnin, runnin, runnin,
runnin from my heart!